Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Well problem is I still live at home and really can't make such moves unless my parents say so.
There's this wonderful place called the library. Even if you can't download the clips, you can still watch them. Best of all it's free, and free is better than cheap.:smirk:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Now it seems to not be up or working at all. :stick_out_tongue:
Don't forget, this site doesn't offically launch until Monday. I sing some email thing before the changed the SW home page that would give me an email as soon as the site launches, and I haven't gotten that email yet.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Don't forget, this site doesn't offically launch until Monday. I sing some email thing before the changed the SW home page that would give me an email as soon as the site launches, and I haven't gotten that email yet.

I just hope that by that time, all the videos on there won't have those s-st-tu-pp-ii-d- a-a-nu-nununnn-n-nn-oy-i-i-i-ing scrrr-a--tch--esss sssss...th-aaaa-ttt m--make it sss-oooo ----- difficult to se-e- t-h-e w-h-o-le- cl-li-p a-nd h-h-h-ear--what they'-rre ss-a-yy-ing.

Of course I won't know whether it will or not until Monday :frown: But the site does look very promising, that I can tell you. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
[]

I just hope that by that time, all the videos on there won't have those s-st-tu-pp-ii-d- a-a-nu-nununnn-n-nn-oy-i-i-i-ing scrrr-a--tch--esss sssss...th-aaaa-ttt m--make it sss-oooo ----- difficult to se-e- t-h-e w-h-o-le- cl-li-p a-nd h-h-h-ear--what they'-rre ss-a-yy-ing.

Of course I won't know whether it will or not until Monday :frown: But the site does look very promising, that I can tell you. :smile:
I've had that problem only a couple times, and it's mostly due to being on other sites loading at the same time, or trying to access other things on the site. I;m sure it will run a little smoother in a while down the road. It's still not half as bad as some of the other video players I've encountered online.

zns

Reaction score
the site isn't officially supposed to launch until Monday.
Yes that's true, but I tried it again and didn't have any problems like before. Anyway, by Monday the site should be fully prepared and ready to go for all us Sesame fans young and old.:wisdom:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It seems to work now on our laptop.

EDIT: I finished watch the "ABC Hip Hop" song by Miles and Am I the only one who thinks or knows that the tune comes from the song "Raggmopp"?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I found this skit on the website, but I've never seen it before. It looks fairly recent, but I haven't seen it on the show. Is this another unaired skit?

ISNorden

Reaction score
I found this skit on the website, but I've never seen it before. It looks fairly recent, but I haven't seen it on the show. Is this another unaired skit?
Since the Count names more emotions than an old-school episode might discuss, I'd agree that the clip is a newer one. I haven't seen it in any regular episodes either, so it might come from a DVD that Sesame Workshop released.