What do you really want to see from the Classic Muppets?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really want to see a DVD of the Muppets at Disneyworld :big_grin:!
I would love to own this one too!

Me too, me too! And why wouldn't Disney want to put out something that was basically one big commercial for them? :wink:
Well I see hat you mean, But it's not the most current or up to date with what didn't has had and added to their theme parks sense. Maybe they could make another one to go along with the original. *shrugs*

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I totally get what you're saying about the park being "dated" - it still would be nice, though :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I would love to own this one too!

Well I see hat you mean, But it's not the most current or up to date with what didn't has had and added to their theme parks sense. Maybe they could make another one to go along with the original. *shrugs*
Well, plenty of movies don't have up to date theme parks and things and they still put them on DVD:excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And Disney itself doesn't update all of its parks, because Paris, Tokyo, and other such places have rides, shows, and characters from 70+ years ago (ex: Mickey's Revue in Disneyland Tokyo).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
And Disney itself doesn't update all of its parks, because Paris, Tokyo, and other such places have rides, shows, and characters from 70+ years ago (ex: Mickey's Revue in Disneyland Tokyo).
I'm not saying that they don't kep somethings, but they do update.

And yes, they do put out movies with theme parks in them on DVD witch are not updated. I mean they were in the "Tea Cup" ride after all. But being a big commercial for the park, you also want to display new attractions for it too.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm not saying that they don't kep somethings, but they do update.

And yes, they do put out movies with theme parks in them on DVD witch are not updated. I mean they were in the "Tea Cup" ride after all. But being a big commercial for the park, you also want to display new attractions for it too.
Not really, not if it is a 'remember when' movie:excited:'
I thought that ride was still around :stick_out_tongue:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Tea_Party