If there were a video game...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, certainly it would be a fun minigame ... maybe even risk filling his room with bubbles if you mess up! :big_grin:

EDIT: Also, no health bars or anything ... I find it incredibly funny that whenever a Fraggle gets injured, they "twist their ankle" or something. So, the character would just keep adding bandages ... LOL...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, certainly it would be a fun minigame ... maybe even risk filling his room with bubbles if you mess up! :big_grin:

EDIT: Also, no health bars or anything ... I find it incredibly funny that whenever a Fraggle gets injured, they "twist their ankle" or something. So, the character would just keep adding bandages ... LOL...
I thing fraggle bones are bendy because of some things that date back to when they use to live in water more than they do now:coy:

Pork

Reaction score
Oooh a Fraggle Game, that would be awesome.

Pork

Reaction score
It would, and I'd love to write it.
Cool, I wouldn't know where to start writing a game! I'd probably make it boring for other people cause I'd want to implement heaps of awesome puzzles into it, like really tricky logic stuff. :coy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
It would, and I'd love to write it.
You know, you still could, it would be like writing a choose your own adventure fanfic..or if you wouldn't mind different styles of writing for story paths it would make a great joint co-author project over the time of like a year (more or less, with each person taking certain story paths), and then it could be posted with each post being a page number :excited:. I'd be up for the idea :excited:! We could make genetic fraggles to stand in for the player :3

Pork

Reaction score
You know, you still could, it would be like writing a choose your own adventure fanfic..or if you wouldn't mind different styles of writing for story paths it would make a great joint co-author project over the time of like a year (more or less, with each person taking certain story paths), and then it could be posted with each post being a page number :excited:. I'd be up for the idea :excited:!
What a great idea! I don't have the skills to right anything unfortunately. But that would be so much fun!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I think a mini game involving getting Uncle Matt's post card (or doing some other task) before Sprocket gets you would be a cool addition :smile:

And a Fraggle Rock video game would be very high on my MUST GET list :big_grin: Maybe when the movie comes out they'll do something?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I love the Matt idea. I'd also love to have some small adventures through Matt's Room cave thing ... and a "trophy" would include a postcard he made about it. ;D

I've never written for a game or a choose-your-own adventure thing. The best part would be pitching it to the Hensons, though I'd bet some sort of video game would already be in the works. I'm just afraid a mini-game only thing would be the extent of their attempt.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm just afraid a mini-game only thing would be the extent of their attempt.
Me too, but for all we know, that would just be start if FR is as big a hit with today's generation as it was with us.