If there were a video game...

Redsonga

Reaction score
And I hope the characters you get to make look good and that there aren't just two hair colors and fur colors to pick from :stick_out_tongue:

*puts choose your own adventure style fanfic idea in her rainy day idea bucket since no one else seems to want to adopt it :3*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL ... it should be set up like how whatnots and stuff work: three or four basic body colors/styles, but a multitude of hairstyles, eyes, teeth (should those suit you), clothes/accessories, etc.

Pork

Reaction score
*puts choose your own adventure style fanfic idea in her rainy day idea bucket since no one else seems to want to adopt it :3*
Awww, I so would adopt it...but I can't write very well. I think it's a great idea.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Awww, I so would adopt it...but I can't write very well. I think it's a great idea.
It might take a while to do, but it's a nice project I can work on (after I finish my main two fraggle fics)...It will most likely be done in the style of one of those grade school CYOAs. I've been looking for a good topic to make one on a FR seems like a good one :big_grin:...

Anyway..back on topic, I have a very bad feeling Fraggle Rock The Movie is just going to be turned into another one of those cheap movie games they always make :sympathy::cry:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But even if it does, it will not tarnish the memories of the original series, to be sure!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Of course, the real series is too good for that to happen:smile:
But anyway, remember...this movie is to bring the Fraggles to not just us original fans, but to kids of today--who are into Hannah Montana and such things--as well.

Redsonga

Reaction score
But anyway, remember...this movie is to bring the Fraggles to not just us original fans, but to kids of today--who are into Hannah Montana and such things--as well.
Meh, I still say the 'little kids are only into things like Hannah Montana now' idea is just a stereotype :coy:. Hopefully they will want to watch the series after they see the movie...When I was little I actually enjoyed watching old series from the sixties:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hopefully they will want to watch the series after they see the movie...When I was little I actually enjoyed watching old series from the sixties
Sadly, from my experience, I found that if it doesn't meet the current trends that kids enjoy now, they won't tune in. The message hit home for me when my sister said she preferred the travesty known as the Disney version of Underdog & literally spat in front of the original series--which I had in DVD form--saying it wasn't up to snuff.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Sadly, from my experience, I found that if it doesn't meet the current trends that kids enjoy now, they won't tune in. The message hit home for me when my sister said she preferred the travesty known as the Disney version of Underdog & literally spat in front of the original series--which I had in DVD form--saying it wasn't up to snuff.
Even when I was little I disliked most trends, so I guess my dislike of what is cool now is just a part of that, it has nothing to do with age to me :smile:.