The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess an answer to people not wanting scales is because they are afraid to find out. It's like going to the doctor.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess an answer to people not wanting scales is because they are afraid to find out. It's like going to the doctor.
You're telling me.

I HATE my new doctor! All he ever wants to talk about is my weight! Everytime I have to go to the doctor, if I'm sick or anything, he'll diagnose me, write me a prescription, then be all "So, what are you doing about you weight?" EVERYTIME! If I was DYING, and had six months to live, he'd say "I want you to live these last six months as if there is no tomorrow, but in the meantime, what are you going to do about your weight?"

wwfpooh

Reaction score
If I was DYING, and had six months to live, he'd say "I want you to live these last six months as if there is no tomorrow, but in the meantime, what are you going to do about your weight?"
And you'd tell him that since you'll be croaking soon, it doesn't matter much anymore about your weight. XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw a color-changing car today.

I kid you now, it would be purple one minute, and green the next. Like a pigeon's head.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You mean a body and paint shop?
No, this car was on the highway! And I mean, seriously, it kept changine from green to purple at different angles, just like a pigeon's head! It was super cool!