The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I HATE my new doctor! All he ever wants to talk about is my weight! Everytime I have to go to the doctor, if I'm sick or anything, he'll diagnose me, write me a prescription, then be all "So, what are you doing about you weight?" EVERYTIME! If I was DYING, and had six months to live, he'd say "I want you to live these last six months as if there is no tomorrow, but in the meantime, what are you going to do about your weight?"
No offense but he just sounds concerned. ..

I saw a color-changing car today.

I kid you now, it would be purple one minute, and green the next. Like a pigeon's head.
That is pretty cool sounding. I wish I could see it for myself!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Same here. Having a color-changing car would be awesome. *is reminded of those color-changing Hot Wheels of the 80's*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Same here. Having a color-changing car would be awesome. *is reminded of those color-changing Hot Wheels of the 80's*
I remember those. I had some! of them! They were the coolest thing! You had the warm water cold water deal. And then there were the leave then out in the sun ones, also! Too much fun!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No offense but he just sounds concerned. ..
I know, but he doesn't have to mention it so bluntly each and everytime I have to go to the doctor does he? Losing weight is very difficult, and him just pressing me about it even more, while I'm sitting on the table with a stuffed up nose and a sore throat doesn't help.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I remember those. I had some! of them! They were the coolest thing! You had the warm water cold water deal. And then there were the leave then out in the sun ones, also! Too much fun!
Indeed they were. I wonder if a collection of them would be considered valuable? XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So my dad brings home a brand new desktop computer from work tonight... and it's got a floppy drive!

I thought floppies were LONG obsolete!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They certainly were very useful back when they were common, lol.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I saw a color-changing car today.

I kid you now, it would be purple one minute, and green the next. Like a pigeon's head.
Woah, how is that possible? That sounds cool, and weird! Was it like that nylon type material that was popular in the 80's? You know what I'm talkin' about, right? I think Marty McFly Jr.'s hat was made of that fabric in Back To The Future II.

EDIT: Hey Snowthers, empty your PM box.