Fraggle Rock Complete Box Set Amazon Sales Rank

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Wow, I just checked there again, and unless they get a SLEW of positive reviews after the release date, it's going to probably stay around 1 1/2 stars.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Wow, I just checked there again, and unless they get a SLEW of positive reviews after the release date, it's going to probably stay around 1 1/2 stars.
Like I said, anyone who reads them will know that they are ratings for the companies actions not the tv show IMHO :smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Roughly one week before release, the Complete Series Collection is barely in the top 10,000 (#9,940).

Season sets 1, 2 and 3 all outrank it at the moment...

muppetwannabe

Reaction score
I wish they were going to release season four. Does this mean that they never will and the people who already have the first three seasons are going to have to buy three they already have to get the 4th season? My problem is I just can't afford to spend $125.00 to get the complete series. :frown:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ We aren't aware of anything right now, as I believe it was mentioned somewhere that they didn't have it on their "to do" list. But I think with all this anger they're going to have to respond to it at some point.

Like I said, anyone who reads them will know that they are ratings for the companies actions not the tv show IMHO :smile:
Well, yeah, they should, since the seperate season sets have pretty high ratings themselves :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And the general public knows how expensive DVDs are getting to be.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I wish they were going to release season four. Does this mean that they never will and the people who already have the first three seasons are going to have to buy three they already have to get the 4th season? My problem is I just can't afford to spend $125.00 to get the complete series. :frown:
No one really knows what's going to happen. Word will probably not come until well after the release of the Complete Collection on November 4th. If we're lucky, we may hear something by spring.

Here is the running thread on Season 4: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=36179

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Not sure if this was mentioned but the Henson podcast recently interviewed a few people about the set. The bonus features sound really really good. Plus it says a separate 4th issue is not out of the question. It's just not being discussed right now because they're working on the set first. So perhaps there's hope!

http://henson.com/podcast.php