Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Sidebottom Blues is on the borderline where the organization of the seasons can be conflicting. It's likely on the Season 3 box in Australia.

I don't have the AUS Season 4 - are there any episodes on that set that are also on the US Season 3?
The AUS season 4 starts at Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water :coy:. Not having Sidebottom Blues makes no sense because it is between WWWW and Uncle Matt's Discovery, both of which are on the set :sympathy:...

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
The AUS season 4 starts at Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water :coy:. Not having Sidebottom Blues makes no sense because it is between WWWW and Uncle Matt's Discovery, both of which are on the set :sympathy:...
That's what I'm saying: it can be conflicting because the episode order varies depending on what list you look at. The production schedule and the airing schedule differ at that point in the series.

Here's my guess: If WWWW is the final episode on the US Season 3 and the first episode on the AUS Season 4, then Sidebottom Blues would probably be the final episode on the AUS Season 3 and the first episode on a US Season 4.

Redsonga

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying: it can be conflicting because the episode order varies depending on what list you look at. The production schedule and the airing schedule differ at that point in the series.

Here's my guess: If WWWW is the final episode on the US Season 3 and the first episode on the AUS Season 4, then Sidebottom Blues would probably be the final episode on the AUS Season 3 and the first episode on a US Season 4.
I still don't quite understand how one episode can skip around so much:embarrassed: *lol* Oh, well..I guess the muppet wiki isn't good for everything...

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey UK fans,

DVD Concept is the first UK online store to have this set up for pre-order.

Its £71.99?

Be interesting to see if any others have this up soon, hopefully cheaper?

Chris

getup

Reaction score
I still just can't make my mind up about this. The only way I know I'd want to buy both while already having seasons 1-3 is if the stand alone and the complete series had different special features. but I'm guessing that the likelihood of that about as much as me winning the mega millions. but as such a fan of this show and a collector i can't see myself not getting this just for the heck of it. i'm still playing the bday/christmas card i think. lol. since both are in december. so i'll have a month to ponder...and maybe then we'll know something of a standalone 4th season

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I am surprised it's even just $70. Buying the set alone would save money over purchasing each season seperately (unless one already owns some of the seasons).

zns

Reaction score
I still just can't make my mind up about this. The only way I know I'd want to buy both while already having seasons 1-3 is if the stand alone and the complete series had different special features. but I'm guessing that the likelihood of that about as much as me winning the mega millions. but as such a fan of this show and a collector i can't see myself not getting this just for the heck of it. i'm still playing the bday/christmas card i think. lol. since both are in december. so i'll have a month to ponder...and maybe then we'll know something of a standalone 4th season
This is a very hard decision for everyone who has already bought the indvidual three seasons (myself included). But let's not forget that it isn't all of HIT's fault. They may have had a good reason for putting season four aside for the time being. Just because they're doing this, dosn't mean that they don't care about us. They are also getting major support for JHC, and maybe they had a reason as well. Personally, I'm getting tired of all this griping (not that everyone is), and I really think that it is best to support the people at Henson, because really, we're not doing this for HIT, we're doing this for Jim. :smile:

Anyway, will we expect to see a review here on the website? Maybe we could get Phil Chapman or someone else to figure out this so-called mess. And as far as I am conserned, even though I already have the individual sets, I am going to ask for the complete series as a Christmas gift, just to keep my Muppet collection growing. :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Personally, I'm getting tired of all this griping (not that everyone is), and I really think that it is best to support the people at Henson, because really, we're not doing this for HIT, we're doing this for Jim. :smile:
I don't think he would be for this if he was alive IMHO and so I don't think it is fair to just say 'grin and bear it and pay whatever they ask or your not honoring his memory':frown:.
I'm sorry, but we have a real reason to gripe and we will keep doing so until a single season 4 gets made. The only way to get change is to not just shallow whatever we are given just because we are diehard fans:sympathy:. To think that we all have the sort of families that are so well off they can get us something we already have, most of all with times as bad as they are right now it the US, is a little silly IMHO :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of all this griping
Hey, I'm not griping. I'm being honest. Heck will freeze before I plunk down money for stuff I already own.

Status
Not open for further replies.