E-mail alerts

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Like I said before, my message/new member notifications aren't being received. At least, not all of them. And the ones I do get are notifications of posts already made and surpassed by other posts by the time I get to the thread itself. Hope this can be fixed. :grouchy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, that's been happening to me too. I'll be reading a bunch of posts and much later I get an alert about posts I saw awhile ago.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I haven't been receiving notification on time for any of the PMs I've been getting... They've been coming hours after getting them. :smirk: Hope this can be fixed!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We updated some e-mail settings this morning. Let us know how things are running for everyone today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the new user notifications are slowly catching up, hope the other thread notifications follow suit.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil. Unfortunately, the notifications have slowed down to the old standard of arriving several hours late after I've already read the post on the forum. Rully hope this can be fixed as it's a necessary tool when dealing with recently-registered new users.

Thanks for all the work you do on keeping this place running. :super:

Reaction score
Please unsubscribe me from anything I post. I'll just come in here and read what people have to say.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please unsubscribe me from anything I post. I'll just come in here and read what people have to say.
Please go into your control panel and look under "edit options". You can change your default subscription privileges there. It's up to you to choose whether or not to receive e-mail notifications.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um Phil... Don't know what to tell you, but I'm unhappy with the lack of proper email notification. Last night it was working well, even earlier this morning I was on pace with what was happening on the forums... But ever since the noon/afternoon hours, it's completely stopped. Receiving email notifications promptly is of critical usefulness to me, I've fallen behind with the new members registering and have to recur to logging on to check who's in the Online section ferreting out new names and dealing with them as needed. Please, I hope that the problem can get fixed and stay fixed soon.

Thanks for listening.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I made some more changes earlier today. Let us know how notifications are running for everyone now.