The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think I saw that on youtube actually a little while ago.
My rant was that it was not on my AUS season 4 DVDs though, not even the name of the episode! They just act like it was never made :sympathy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Perhaps it was an episode oversight. That's not sayin' it's right, but it could've happened.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My rant was that it was not on my AUS season 4 DVDs though, not even the name of the episode! They just act like it was never made :sympathy:
Yeah I know. Well it's been said that that episode was on the border of the 4 and 5 seasons. There must have been some confusion. That's too bad.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I like that song, too. And what's more, Junior seems to understand the complexity of this universe better than any leading scientist, because he doesn't try "prove" something. All he knows is that the universe is all-encompassing.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I like that song, too. And what's more, Junior seems to understand the complexity of this universe better than any leading scientist, because he doesn't try "prove" something. All he knows is that the universe is all-encompassing.
I agree. I think that song is a great example of how people need to step back and realize how fantastic the universe and the world really is. I think I'd go as far as to say it is near the very top of my favorite Fraggle Rock and Richard Hunt song lists. (Well, there's too many songs out there to just pick one favorite. :wink:) It's simple, yet deep.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, and that's why it's such a great show, even today... heck, ESPECIALLY today when a fair amount of "family entertainment" tends to be garbage.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. But then again, for the time periods, a lot of the stuff in the earlier years--including Disney's early work involving the Mouse--would've been considered okay (because the bias--and heck, even the smoking & drinking--in the stuff made the work more realistic, not to mention that Walt was just following the standards of the times, something Jim did as well), but now, they'd be considering offensively risque. Heck, even Mick's ballad to Minn would be considered risque if one were to analyze the song for whatever reason! Thankfully, no one would dare do, would they?