Character changes?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*laughs at image* Muppet Toddlers: Coming soon to Nappy Merchandising near you!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*laughs at image* Muppet Toddlers: Coming soon to Nappy Merchandising near you!
I mean, the people who created the Babies also created Muppet Kids, remember? That premise bridged the gap between the Babies & their adults selves.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I mean, the people who created the Babies also created Muppet Kids, remember? That premise bridged the gap between the Babies & their adults selves.
WHAT ! MUPPET KIDS .

I would have loved to see that , i have not heard of that at all i did not even know that have been thought of , wow that would have been so cool .

Was even one eposide made that never aired ?

Could someone give me some information that would be so cool

muppet baby

Reaction score
wow thanks so much for this link i remember a few of these books now .

Thanks so much , i loved seeing for those pictures i loved seeing kid janice again . when i saw some of the books in the store and remember thinking i really wish they would have made this into a cartoon just like Muppet Babies , that would have been so good and we could have seen more about janice .

LOL i know how a some of the poeple here did not like baby janice that much but she was pretty cute i thought LOL .

I really hope that they could make a Muppet kids into a cartoon show it could work now i mean with all the speicals that are coming out again and all .

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Plus, those of us who've watched the Babies have aged, so maybe it's good to have the Babies age into being Kids (i.e. between their previous years as Babies and their futures as adults).