What Sketches Made You Laugh?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
One Guy Smiley segment got me laughing: The one where Guy invites his audience to dinner, but finds that he himself now cannot get into the restaurant!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Whenever cookie monster eats something stupid, and when he use sophisticated language (Me Feel Depressed and frustrated, and and Lack of remorse)!Grouches,And Zoe feeling sad When she Can't draw the number 10.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Any Muppet being sad--even Elmo--saddens me. Perhaps I feel for the characters too much?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I find that clip a bit of a oddity, for that sort of paradox is usually reserved for Oscar!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Just a quick note, Has Prarie Dawn's Hair got Shorter over the Years. After watching some prarie and cookie Sketches, and then Play With Me Sesame, It appears that her Hair has got shorter? Anyone else notice this

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Maybe it's just to keep her modernized, since she's been around as long as Big Bird has, practically.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Whenever cookie monster eats something stupid
While not a sketch, per se... that sequence in the Christmas Eve special where he keeps eating the phone, the pencil, and the typewriter (and eventually Gordon's tree) always had me on the floor!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anytime Grover, Cookie, Telly or Baby Bear use large vocacublary makes me laugh.

And the only times I find Elmo funny at all is when he's annoyed with Rocko or on TV interviews (then, he doesn't act like Elmo at all).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
In interviews, he acts more off-the-wall. I doubt on the show he would ham it up and ask for women's phone numbers.