What Would You Like to See on SST?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'd like them to do a new tv mini movie like Put Down That Duckie was for our generation and to highlight all of the older human characters to...I think what SS is really missing now is that big happy human and muppet family togetherness it use to have, and one big show could get it back on track IMHO :smile:

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Season 39-hope the ABC will air it in either February or March.

At least there's a new letter segment type-"construction" that this season introduced. Should do more letters in that style.
Some new number animations would be nice as well.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Season 39-hope the ABC will air it in either February or March.

At least there's a new letter segment type-"construction" that this season introduced. Should do more letters in that style.
Some new number animations would be nice as well.
Hopefully during when school's off. Then I can see the ones im desperate for.

wiley207

Reaction score
I'd like to see them do a remake of "Big Bird Brings Spring to Sesame Street." It could make a neat street story! Here are the differences they would do from the book version:

*Instead of passing some kids skating and sledding, some kids and Anything Muppets getting ready to skate and sled will pass by and invite Big Bird to come along, but Big Bird will refuse.
*They could also do Big Bird thinking of getting sunglasses or a kite like in the video version.
*I don't know where Big Bird would buy the bouquet now that Mr. Macintosh's store isn't seen anymore these days.
*Instead of stopping at the Count's castle, the Count will come up to Big Bird and begin counting the flowers, and then Big Bird will offer the daisy to the Count. The bats will not be present.
*Maria will still be referred to as Maria, and not "Dolores" like in the video version.
*The order of flowers Big Bird gives away will be the same as the book version: Daisy, tiger lily, pansy, iris, daffodil and rose. On the video version, the iris was the last one.
*Ernie will actually speak, and he'll say that Zoe is sick in bed with the flu (or should it be Prairie Dawn?)
*After the story ends, "I don't have to wait for spring at all!" Big Bird will say, and then the skits will begin.

*The "Letter of the Day" and "Number of the Day" skits could involve one of the characters with their flowers announcing it (the Count announcing the Number of the Day, 6, as he continues counting the petals).

*For the final part when the sponsors are announced, it could show Big Bird sleeping in his nest as Grover and Bert set up some new flowers for Big Bird, like at the end of the original book version.

Whaddaya think of this?

Wiseman

Reaction score
international cast visiting

What I would like is a special where the cast of international SS shows come to visit the American SS. It's fun that Rosita from Mexico's SS is here permanently, but maybe they could do a few specials where Big Bird and Oscar meet all their cousins, and all the other SS muppets meet their international counterparts.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
What I would like to see is that if they will re-run the original version of I Don't Want to Live on the Moon instead of the Aaron Neville version for a change.

Drtooth

Reaction score
What I would like is a special where the cast of international SS shows come to visit the American SS. It's fun that Rosita from Mexico's SS is here permanently, but maybe they could do a few specials where Big Bird and Oscar meet all their cousins, and all the other SS muppets meet their international counterparts.
Rosita NEVER was a character from Mexico's co-production. She was a character made specifically by the US series as a bilingual character. Perhaps you're referring to her performer, who was a performer on the Mexican series until they brought her over for the character of Rosita. I'd love to see that as well, myself. There are just so many great characters we never get to see on the American series that could have a brief cameo as someone's pen pal, like the episode where Abelardo Montoya pays Big Bird a visit.

What I would like to see is that if they will re-run the original version of I Don't Want to Live on the Moon instead of the Aaron Neville version for a change.
I'd want to see them get rid of that Aaron Neville version completely. He sounds like a sheep, man!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I always felt that Boyz II Men the singing group could pull off that song perfectly. :stick_out_tongue:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
If I had it my way I would have love for Abby Cadabby to meet Pairie Dawn, that is a meeting waiting to happen and an argument waiting to be caused. :grouchy:

I wish for Abby to meet Bob and have her learn about the music in the neighborhood.