Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I wanted to bump this thread up before it got totally lost in obscurity, but odds are, it's gonna happen sooner or later. I'm getting busier, and my Gorch comic may become more infrequent. But in truth, there's hardly been a huge outpouring of fandom over my work. Still, I have interest in continuing this when I can. If any of you guys wanna come along for the ride, you can still find me here. Thanks to those of you who've stuck with me this far. Hope to see more of you later!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'll be here with ya, sir! Your work is truly amazing--some of the best I have EVER seen, really! I certainly hope you continue it! Something that may get you some more (much deserved) viewers would be putting a link to this thread in your signature. It may seem like a shameless plug... but it works. :wink:

GREAT work! I really hope you do more when you can!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just now caught up with all of the comic strips so far and am loving everyone of them. I have several of your drawings saved on my parents computer and am loving to have more to add to the folder. Thanks and keep up the awsomely good, cool, great, wonderful and just absolute just the darn lookin' NARLY comics you do.

Can't wait for more to come. I would love to see SAM the robot form Sesame Street hanging out with King Ploobies. Funny stuff. Thanks for all the laughs. You've made my day.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Aw, that's a shame. You art is amazing! And I've been looking at your other stuff, and Dead Duck is great too!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a fan too! I keep this thread subscribed so I can get updates! I hope more people view your strip and just don't respond to it -- like how Peter Cullen said after all these years he didn't know Optimus Prime was popular...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a fan too! I keep this thread subscribed so I can get updates! I hope more people view your strip and just don't respond to it -- like how Peter Cullen said after all these years he didn't know Optimus Prime was popular...
Peter Cullen didn't know that Optimus Prime wasn't popular? Now that's when you know you don't pay atteion to your own character that you voice. Anyone would know he's a many favorites amoung childern, kids and adults who grew up with him. I would of hated to hear him say that.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
He didn't know. This was before blogs and message boards and stuff. His bosses just raked in the cash, paid him his wages, and didn't let the VAs know how popular they were ... I suspect, because when you're popular and you know it, you tend to want to get paid what you're worth.

Erine81981

Reaction score
He didn't know. This was before blogs and message boards and stuff. His bosses just raked in the cash, paid him his wages, and didn't let the VAs know how popular they were ... I suspect, because when you're popular and you know it, you tend to want to get paid what you're worth.
I see where he was coming from. So you mean like somewhere in the 80's is when he didn't know?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah. It wasn't until basically Bay got him that he realized fans were clamoring for him to reprise his role.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wanted to bump this thread up before it got totally lost in obscurity, but odds are, it's gonna happen sooner or later. I'm getting busier, and my Gorch comic may become more infrequent. But in truth, there's hardly been a huge outpouring of fandom over my work. Still, I have interest in continuing this when I can. If any of you guys wanna come along for the ride, you can still find me here. Thanks to those of you who've stuck with me this far. Hope to see more of you later!
Keep in mind (something that I forget even about Muley) is that you may not hear from a ton of folks about something you've done, but people are reading/looking. Keep posting then when time allows. They're fun.