My Fraggle Rock SIMS

Redsonga

Reaction score
I could have sworn I posted these ages ago, But I can't find the topic anywhere so (Eeep! I found it, but it is six months old so...think of this as the new updated topic for them:smile:) ...
http://AlicornMoonstar.deviantart.com/art/Fraggle-Rock-Sims-79151057
Behold, the fraggle rock gang as Sims! I have been working on them for the past few days and finally decided to share all my hard work with everyone :3. Most of the skin colors (and hair) is made by others but I did make Gobos' orange skin .
I am really proud of myself though, most of all Red and Mokeys' muzzles. Also, Boobers' lack of eyes. I would have made him a teenager like Wembley but the hair would not work for that.
To make the relatinships work like in the show I made Red and Mokey sisters, and Gobo and Boober brothers, with Mokey as Wembley's mom (since a teen has to be someone's child). Other than that all I did was just make their characters just like on the show and let them do whatever they pleased . What they did all by themselves was so funny..and true to the show...if fraggles were people :confused: I was surprised how well Mokey and Boober got along right off the bat, even as a shipper to began with :3
Update:
Mokey and Red both have babies now (it was really more their idea than mine). Gobo and Red's baby, Matt, was born just yesterday, after Wembley saved Red from death by hunger:coy:
More pictures and details to come :excited:!

Wembley kisses baby Matt Sooo cute...^.^!

Here are the details of each of them, if anyone wants a fraggle family (if you don't play the SIMS this will make not sense:
Gobo: 3,5,7,4,6
Boober:10,6,6,0,3
Mokey:7,2,2,4,10
Red: 0,7,10,5,3
Wembley: 0,4,7,9,5
At least one of all their turn ons is custom hair, as I think this is pretty much the same as saying they are of a different species ^.~

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Whoa, interesting! Never thought to make Fraggle Sims before :smile: I spend a lot of my Simming time just looking for custom stuff to download :big_grin:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Those are pretty cool :smile:! I was looking for custom skins that would make body fur or at least tails but most of them were broken or buggy so I just used normal clothing...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Regardless, those sims are adorable. XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
Regardless, those sims are adorable. XD
Thank you :excited:. At the rate Mokey and Boober are going they may have 12 babies by the time everything is said and done *lol*:coy:

Aspirations:
Mokey& Boober: Family
Red: Popularity
Gobo: Knowledge

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I do think you showed a link to these a while back, though they're worth seeing again. Great job with them. I don't play SIMS myself, but I do know it can be really hard to customize them.

Something about seeing humanoid Fraggle Rock SIMS is a little weird for me. But you've done an excellent job with them nonetheless!