1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My Fraggle Rock SIMS

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I could have sworn I posted these ages ago, But I can't find the topic anywhere so (Eeep! I found it, but it is six months old so...think of this as the new updated topic for them:)) ...
    http://AlicornMoonstar.deviantart.com/art/Fraggle-Rock-Sims-79151057
    Update:
    Mokey and Red both have babies now (it was really more their idea than mine). Gobo and Red's baby, Matt, was born just yesterday, after Wembley saved Red from death by hunger:coy:
    More pictures and details to come :excited:!

Wembley kisses baby Matt Sooo cute...^.^!

Here are the details of each of them, if anyone wants a fraggle family (if you don't play the SIMS this will make not sense:
    Gobo: 3,5,7,4,6
    Boober:10,6,6,0,3
    Mokey:7,2,2,4,10
    Red: 0,7,10,5,3
    Wembley: 0,4,7,9,5
    At least one of all their turn ons is custom hair, as I think this is pretty much the same as saying they are of a different species ^.~
  2. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Whoa, interesting! Never thought to make Fraggle Sims before :) I spend a lot of my Simming time just looking for custom stuff to download :D
  3. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I could never get into Sims 2. I made one for Sims 1, though.
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Those are pretty cool :)! I was looking for custom skins that would make body fur or at least tails but most of them were broken or buggy so I just used normal clothing...
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Regardless, those sims are adorable. XD
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Thank you :excited:. At the rate Mokey and Boober are going they may have 12 babies by the time everything is said and done *lol*:coy:

Aspirations:
    Mokey& Boober: Family
    Red: Popularity
    Gobo: Knowledge
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

What about Wembley and baby Matt?
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Aspirations aren't decided until they grow into adults :coy:
  9. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

I do think you showed a link to these a while back, though they're worth seeing again. Great job with them. I don't play SIMS myself, but I do know it can be really hard to customize them.

Something about seeing humanoid Fraggle Rock SIMS is a little weird for me. But you've done an excellent job with them nonetheless!
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yeah. The sims are excellent.
  11. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

My Fraggle album
    Before anyone gets upset about the fire, make sure to see the whole thing!
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

13. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Uncle Matt & The Storyteller? XD
  14. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Yes... Oh, the evilness :coy:!
  15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That's not evil. That's cute.
  16. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Heehee :excited: I meant in a good way:coy:
    Becuase the storyteller seems to have read Red's guide to love :D. My golly, if I write that final series story set in the future I am so using a scene like that with very very old losing their hearing storyteller and Uncle Matt ^.~
  17. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And I applaud the idea.
  18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Daaah... old people love, the sweetest love there is :3
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*snickers* Moving right along...XD

The sims are adorable and well-done. ^_^
  20. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I think Storyteller's crush on Uncle Matt is ADORABLE - And in the flashback episode she was always looking for an excuse to touch him XD

I think I'm gonna try my hand at Fraggle Sims - thanks for the inspiration!