Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We just received Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series. From the 96 episodes to the exciting new bonus features, you’ll want to read our review of this anticipated release.

Since most of us will be getting this release, we'd like to mention that if you order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series from Amazon using this link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with a low-price guarantee with free shipping. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

Let us know what you think of Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series.

zns

Reaction score
Wonderful review Phil, you always know the right thing to say. Despite HIT's decision to release the show in this format rather than another individual set, it is still a highly prized treasure for any Muppet fan. I will definately put this on my Christmas list. I do still plan to keep the original three seasons sets as collectibles though, but all in all, everything looks super. Once again, wonderful to see that review Phil. God Bless you. :smirk::busy::excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DOWN WITH COMPLETE SERIES SETS/COLLECTIONS OF SHOWS THAT LAST LONGER THAN TWO SEASONS!

:halo:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Great review, now I really wish I had some money lying around. I should buy this, and the artwork looks amazing.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well...read the review and unless i managed to somehow gloss over it, i notice there was no mention of the Red Fraggle short that we heard would be included...did it not make it onto this collection?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well...read the review and unless i managed to somehow gloss over it, i notice there was no mention of the Red Fraggle short that we heard would be included...did it not make it onto this collection?
No, it came out a few months ago that this wasn't completed in time to make the duplication date. I'll add this to the review though as it may not be common knowledge for everyone yet that this wasn't included.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Man, it's christmas coming early for any Muppet fan of that show, myself included. :excited: