Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
That's great that your library has the first three sets; I wish mine did!

I did get the box set for Christmas, and so decided to donate my own season sets to my old Preschool. I wasn't entirely sure they would take them, so I wrote an impassioned email about why Fraggle Rock is still relevant to children today, hehe. Thankfully they accepted and appreciated the offer. :smile:

There are a lot of people who haven't been able to buy the first three sets yet, nevermind the box set, so I definitely recommend donating them to a school or library. :smile:
That's really sweet! A wonderful way to give second life to a DVD.

RedRocker

Reaction score
I'm just gonna have to buy a multi region player...or see if my brother will let me watch it in his room. His computer plays them I think. Is there any way of finding out?

Davina

Reaction score
most computer dvd players (so i understand anyway..) will switch regions a few times then permanently stick to one or the other.. but.. external dvd drives (and internal ones if you want to install that way) are fairly cheap anymore, so you could buy one to use exclusively for whatever region you're not in.. we've thought of doing that if we ever found ourselves with a non-standard region disk.. so far haven't needed to though.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
If you google "DVD43" you'll find a program that lets you watch DVDs from all regions. It'll only work for certain media players on your computer but it's freeware and better than nothing.

By the way, if it was against a rule or something to mention that, let me know :x

Convincing John

Reaction score
Anyone selling their sketchbook from Season 1?

Hey all,

I bought Season 1 for a friend this Christmas...but it was a repackaged Season 1 with no replica of Jim Henson's notebook! I didn't get it until a couple days before Christmas and there wasn't much I could do at that point...sure she loves the episodes, but I really wanted her to have that notepad.:smirk:

Some of you have sold your Season sets and bought the box set. If that's the case, does anyone, anywhere have one "The Woozle World" they'd like to sell to me? Maybe I could tuck it in her Easter basket...

Convincing John

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Well the sketch book is not in the boxset, so I belive many people are selling the sets but keeping the sketch book.

Convincing John

Reaction score
I found someone who will send me one.

(Gilda Radner impression) "Nevermind".

Convincing John