ToughPigs Gone?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I like TP a lot. I'm not a member, but I've e-mailed Danny personally before praising the site and he responded with a very nice e-mail thanking me and telling me how much the gang over there enjoyed my art. So they watch us just as we watch them and while I've heard about rivalries between the two sites, I've always enjoyed them and experienced nothing but kindness and respect from them. They're a great bunch of guys and I'm glad they're around.

ToughPigsJoe

Reaction score
ToughPigs is back online! Thanks for everyone's patience and kind words about the site.

I like TP a lot. I'm not a member, but I've e-mailed Danny personally before praising the site and he responded with a very nice e-mail thanking me and telling me how much the gang over there enjoyed my art. So they watch us just as we watch them and while I've heard about rivalries between the two sites, I've always enjoyed them and experienced nothing but kindness and respect from them. They're a great bunch of guys and I'm glad they're around.
Regarding the "rivalry", I think it's mostly a joke we all share at this point, as I haven't seen any signs of a TP/MC rivalry in quite some time. With the Wiki, MuppetCast, and Newsflash around, I think we've all done a good deal of mutual back-patting and olive-branching. Each site serves its own purpose, and we all do it well, which is something that I think puts us above other internet fan communities.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ToughPigs is back online! Thanks for everyone's patience and kind words about the site.

Regarding the "rivalry", I think it's mostly a joke we all share at this point, as I haven't seen any signs of a TP/MC rivalry in quite some time. With the Wiki, MuppetCast, and Newsflash around, I think we've all done a good deal of mutual back-patting and olive-branching. Each site serves its own purpose, and we all do it well, which is something that I think puts us above other internet fan communities.
Also each site helps each other beacuse like with the Ask Jim things there is an interview and questions posted on the Newsflash and Steve also has brought up the Ask Jim theard before as well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

I'm glad you guys are back! I may not post over there but I certainly check the TP site and forum almost daily. Heck, I left the MC forum for a couple years, but will likely remain a lurker on TP forums.

I still don't check the MuppetCast or HensonCast like I should because downloading lengthy streaming audio can get tweaky on my laptop. MC, Newsflash and Tough Pigs are always at the top of my list. I hope you guys keep up the good work over there. You have always had a fan in me.

By the way, is the Ugly Toy Pageant still going to be published this year? That is my favorite thing on TP.

Oh, and I voted for the Ernie and Bert ticket (or is it Bert and Ernie) of course! :stick_out_tongue: :frown: I support eating crackers in bed and think the letter W should be brought back to its former glory of 8 years ago!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Love the Ugly Toy Pageant! I was recording something recently, and afterward I realized you could hear me laughing while reading the Pagent the whole time!

On a side note, cliques should definitely be avoided in any forum. :wink: