Statler and Waldorf Ornament at Hallmark

Drtooth

Reaction score
There was a thread earlier this year... It musta gone way way down the forum, though...

But this one is amazing. They really did a great job with it, and I commend them for not making another Kermit/Piggy ornament... not that those aren't great, but I wanna see someone else get a chance. There must have been some transitional pull to get them back to Hallmark (especially since I still keep seeing American Greetings Muppet cards at Target)... I've noticed that both Hallmark and AG have Simpsons ornaments (Hallmark has the license for Simpsons cards now), and the Hallmark Simpsons ornament is a "Magical scenes" ornament too.

I hope this leads to cards and stationary, and future ornaments.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Does anyone know wher I can get one of these in New York City, I'll be there on Saturday-Thursday.

Thanks Guys

Chris

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well IF theres a Hallmark in NYC then yes!

PS I have my tree up now and when ever I pass it in my living room I HAVE to press it! haha :boo::sleep:

"all right frog we watched the show..yeah unlock the doors!" lol

unclematt

Reaction score
I didnt know it talked. That makes things even better. Is that the only Muppet ornament for Hallmark this holiday season?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I didnt know it talked. That makes things even better. Is that the only Muppet ornament for Hallmark this holiday season?
yep! the ONLY one... i HOPE next year disney/hallmark makes a Pepe ornament! :rolleyes: i REALLY want a Pepe one! :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. that would be sooo cool... we love Pepe (of course, we'd tell the dog we named after him that it was supposed to be an ornament of her.. she'd never know the difference.. heh...)

Wickerness

Reaction score
I just have one question about the sounds... What are some of the things this ornament says?

Is it some things from the show or do they heckle your tree?:big_grin: