Best & Worst of Season 4

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's a limit to those who weren't so lucky to be born into advantage, even though they have the abilities. That's what's unfair to me.
But we'll always have the trouble, even if we had no government anymore..it's human nature I think (or Gorg nature?)..since the days when the only jobs where making fire and hitting things over the head with rocks :coy:

Cool, and good for you, I've yet to try my hands at FF.net. :smile:
*plugs* I take reveiws from non-members to, no signing in:excited:! I've been a member for ten years now..golly...*leaves topic* ^.^

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But we'll always have the trouble, even if we had no government anymore..it's human nature I think..since the days when the only jobs where making fire and hitting things over the head with rocks
Yes we will always have the trouble. And there's no reason why some should have trouble more than others because of how they are born, especially if they did nothing to deserve it. :wink:

It is human nature, but not every part of human nature should be toleranted. :smile:

*plugs* I take reveiws from non-members to, no signing in:excited:! I've been a member for ten years now..golly...*leaves topic* ^.^
Oh good, I like when authors do that, hehe.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It is human nature, but not every part of human nature should be toleranted. :smile:
*pokes human nature* *whispers*
I eat it with a spoon, and then I write about it..yes....

Since we are talking about the end of the whole series,
Being a writer for FR must have been so cool:excited:!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Since we are talking about the end of the whole series,
Being a writer for FR must have been so cool:excited:!
It sounds like it, especially when so much of their work was kept intact. Writers are treated notoriously badly in the industry. And we the audience tend to idolize actors (which is fine hehe) while forgetting the people behind the beautiful words. :smile:

"How about our writing staff! Without them, I'd have nothing to say!" :wink:

--Scooter to Richard Hunt, hehe

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh dear....grrr....I'm trying to avoid spoilers until I can get the set, lol. But I do like what I've heard about The River of Life episode. It's great how the Fraggles, even Boober, start realizing that the universe is much bigger than them. And in the Children of Tomorrow episode too. They go from the first episode of the series saying they are the center of the universe. But by the end of the series they realize it's to their benefit to open up to the Doozers and then the Gorgs. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
*waves videos over head* But mine are shiiiny :3....
I don't know..I always got the feeling that of the three the doozers were the most unaffected and changed. It could be because I dislike them but they seemed to go right back into their own world and not really add much to anything :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well yeah I mean the Doozers aren't really like the Fraggles in the sense they are more concerned with the group mentality than individuals. It would be wrong of them to get too caught up in the outside affairs if it interfered with their main goals as a society. Their big breakthrough was deciding Fraggles weren't the big frivilous dopes they had assumed they were. And of course Cotterpin casually revealing the Fraggles, Doozers and Gorgs' connection to radishes.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It would be wrong of them to get too caught up in the outside affairs if it interfered with their main goals as a society.
That's a little bit how I feel about the gorgs to, but for my own crazy reasons :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
(stands up and bows) I deeply apologize to everyone for bringing up a topic that created a life of its own for a couple of pages. ...
(obligatory plug) In the Elder Clan Adventures, I'm contrasting Princess Gwenalot's active leadership style (in the sense that she's always out protecting and stuff) with Fishface's sit-on-your-tail-and-order-Fraggles-around leadership style. It wasn't my original intention, just sorta came out that way.

heralde said:
Well yeah I mean the Doozers aren't really like the Fraggles in the sense they are more concerned with the group mentality than individuals. It would be wrong of them to get too caught up in the outside affairs if it interfered with their main goals as a society. Their big breakthrough was deciding Fraggles weren't the big frivilous dopes they had assumed they were. And of course Cotterpin casually revealing the Fraggles, Doozers and Gorgs' connection to radishes.
They really didn't need to get caught up in it. The Gorgs or humans never bothered them. They dealt mainly with Fraggles, who were vital to their building arrangements, though they liked Sprocket even better. :big_grin: The fact that Cotterpin knew a truth that previously only Marjory & co seemed to know shows just how smart and aware Doozerdom was. Their prejudice against Fraggles might just have been a way of disliking their own partying past.