1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Best & Worst of Season 4

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Frogster, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Redsonga Active Member

I know, I know, I'm helping the evil -.- And if I had the boxset I would be helping more..but the evil is not for money, only smiles :)
  2. Ilikemuppets New Member

Even though I haven't seen it in forevr I really do love every episode in season 4! It really has the best episodes to me, especially the last twelve!
  3. Frogster Active Member

Well someone on here had said they'd mentioned the inkspots, which I thought was kinda cool; I always thought that they were meant to be seen and never talked about, much like the fungus growing in Gonzo's house. Seriously though, that must be a cool tidbit.

As soon as I get the boxed set, I'm making a post that's solely about the bonus features :excited:
  4. DLGabriel Active Member

Indeed, there is a few minutes whith the Gorg actors in which they discuss the inkspots creatures. I honestly didn't know they had a name until seeing the bonus features form Season 4.
  5. Redsonga Active Member

I learned their name from the muppet wiki a long time ago :)
  6. Frogster Active Member

I used to refer to them as the gray frogs of Fraggle Rock