Best & Worst of Season 4

Frogster

Reaction score
I dunno, I don't think Mokey really changed exactly, even at the start I won't really call her ditzy...I think by the end of the series she was just more sure of herself and showing the things that were already there all along...Of course I have my own ideas about why she was so soft spoken
Well I guess that, by ditzy, I was sort of referring to her the way Kathryn Mullen referred to her in the S3 bonus features, when she called her, "Mr. Magoo-ish".

Also, I do agree with how you may think that Cantus didn't plan it... but in Honk of Honks, he pretty much ignores Gobo's story about how Doc couldn't see him, when in fact, later on in the same episode, creating the Honk of Honks was Cantus' idea, in a roundabout way, to get Gobo and Doc to interact. Granted, "Junior Faces The Music" and "Gorg/King" aren't back to back by any means, but, for the sake of the storyline, I guess that's what I kinda believe. :coy:

Frogster

Reaction score
OH! I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago. Anyone here notice that Jerry Nelson does the lead character for nearly all the 'worlds' except ours? Gobo Fraggle, Architect Doozer, Pa Gorg (king), and Marjorie?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well I guess that, by ditzy, I was sort of referring to her the way Kathryn Mullen referred to her in the S3 bonus features, when she called her, "Mr. Magoo-ish".
Well, Mr. Magoo-ish to me is having the very very good luck to be able to not get into trouble even when most people would be a pancake :wink:. I would call that a talent :big_grin:.

Also, I do agree with how you may think that Cantus didn't plan it... but in Honk of Honks, he pretty much ignores Gobo's story about how Doc couldn't see him, when in fact, later on in the same episode, creating the Honk of Honks was Cantus' idea, in a roundabout way, to get Gobo and Doc to interact.
*grins and goes back to writing her own reasoning* :3

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Also, on "Space Frog Follies" I gotta say that it was somewhat of a clever plot for an episode. The writers could have easily made that a Gorg-themed episode, with Junior not wanting to release the Fraggles. Instead, I think they took a more interesting approach with Wembley and Uncle Matt having a pet frog to give to Gobo as a present. Just some food for thought.
Like they said on the comments to the youtube upload of it ... it's also very prophetic.

Pork

Reaction score
Season 4 is great. Just got it recently. I actually thought "the perfect blue rollie" was hilarious. hehehe.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Best part of that is the song I absolutely adore and learned how to mimic Red's voice from ... Pass It On.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Season 4 is great. Just got it recently. I actually thought "the perfect blue rollie" was hilarious. hehehe.
I love Boober in that episode..really I just love Boober :3 *hugs him*

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in with a little insight here...

Many have been diving into the correlation between Junior Faces The Music and The Gorg Who Would Be King about how one kind of blends into the other with Junior playing the royal kazoo and later becoming king of the universe (before dispatching of the crown). I know some may see this as a direct connection seeing as how it was infered that Junior would eventually become king if he could play the royal kazoo on the night of the blue moon. However, to me, Junior Faces The Music really doesn't tie into The Gorg Who Would Be King directly. At least not any more than any other episode ties into another (save for the final two of the series). To me, Junior Faces The Music was about keeping one's word, not so much Junior's eventual rise to the thrown. As Cantus mentioned in the episode, no Gorg before Junior had actually tried to play the royal kazoo before five Fraggle witnesses as legend stated. In other words, no Gorg before Junior had kept their word in that regard.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in with a little insight here...

Many have been diving into the correlation between Junior Faces The Music and The Gorg Who Would Be King about how one kind of blends into the other with Junior playing the royal kazoo and later becoming king of the universe (before dispatching of the crown). I know some may see this as a direct connection seeing as how it was infered that Junior would eventually become king if he could play the royal kazoo on the night of the blue moon. However, to me, Junior Faces The Music really doesn't tie into The Gorg Who Would Be King directly. At least not any more than any other episode ties into another (save for the final two of the series). To me, Junior Faces The Music was about keeping one's word, not so much Junior's eventual rise to the thrown. As Cantus mentioned in the episode, no Gorg before Junior had actually tried to play the royal kazoo before five Fraggle witnesses as legend stated. In other words, no Gorg before Junior had kept their word in that regard.
Well, I just think a big part of that world keeping was having a king...I mean the poor gorgs, really, how much more did they have to their world when you really get down to it :frown:?

Pork

Reaction score
I love Boober in that episode..really I just love Boober :3 *hugs him*
Yeah, agreed. I was watching it with my sister (who I am proud to say is now a fraggle rock fan) and we laughed so hard when Wembley first discovers the blue rollie and Boober is like...trying to get a good look at it and like...grabbing for it. Hehe, that made me laugh.:coy: