Frog Of Thunder.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Either way you're doing a good job. :wink: Keep it up.

TommyTheMad

Reaction score
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6429/backsdg9.jpg

Here's the pic of the backs.

For the mouth, I used some leather, which is flexible, yet will hold its shape nicely.

I need to add a little stuffing to the heads so they fill out nicely. I planed down the nose a bit so it wasn't so pointy. I'm actually making a formal pattern so I can duplicate this in Antron when I get some.

Thanks for looking!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I saw something like that on Muppets on Puppets.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Antron Fleece. Have to wait until after the first of the year to buy it.
Sorry if this is silly... but is there a reason for having to wait? lol i mean is there a money issue or because the antron fleece is a seasonal thing and no one has it stocked? lol sorry

Also, for muppetperson... Where is the antron fleece located on that site? I've been directed to go there before, but i can't find it nor can any search results come up for me on that site, for antron fleece. I know i'ved seen some sold on other sites... but is this the cheapest site?

yetiman

Reaction score
lol i mean is there a money issue or because the antron fleece is a seasonal thing and no one has it stocked? lol sorry
CoOKiE: I contacted them two days ago, and it said that they are out of stock and won't have any more until the new year. I don't think it's a seasonal thing.

Where is the antron fleece located on that site?
If you look at the "Contact" page and e-mail or call the person under the 'fleece' listing, they can tell you. I haven't seen it anywhere on the website.

That last question is a good one. Is there anywhere else to buy antron fleece?

TommyTheMad

Reaction score
Thanks Yeti, I got sidelined with making muppet parts. I decided I'm going to be making a Fozzie, and a Gonzo to go with the Kermit for my short film.

Now I need the fur for Fozzie, and of course the pertinent materials for Gonzo.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
CoOKiE: I contacted them two days ago, and it said that they are out of stock and won't have any more until the new year. I don't think it's a seasonal thing.

If you look at the "Contact" page and e-mail or call the person under the 'fleece' listing, they can tell you. I haven't seen it anywhere on the website.

That last question is a good one. Is there anywhere else to buy antron fleece?
http://punchandbrodie.com/extra/supplies.html

Mentions of a place in NH which is about half the price... however you have to order 50-55 yrds. I should add that i dunno how old the site is so i cant say whether they're still in business.

I THOUGHT i knew more locations... but i really can't find any

TommyTheMad

Reaction score
Anyone need eyes for their puppets? I pulled a half dozen out of my molds, and they look awesome.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i bought a case of 36 ping pong balls 3 months ago n prob have 32 left... so i'm good lol