The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Nick22

Reaction score
The other night, actually, my brother and I were both in the lounge, drawing whilst watching TMS. My brother was drawing our cat and I asked him to draw the cat as Kermit (hey! it was very early in the morning- I was a bit out-of-it XP), just totally out of the blue. And he did! The end result looked... hilerious. I think I gave birth just laughing. Again, I needed sleep. XP
lol. my brother couldnt draw if his life depended on it. if i told him to draw a cat as kermit it would end up looking like a dolphin.

Kiki

Reaction score
lol. my brother couldnt draw if his life depended on it. if i told him to draw a cat as kermit it would end up looking like a dolphin.
Rofl! My brother's a few years older than me, but he's a really good drawer. He does a different style to me, and draws completely different things to me, but I had no idea he's actually draw our cat as Kermit! XD Funniest thing... but it actually looks really awesome. And y'know how sometimes a Muppets' hand is pinned onto it's chest? He even added that. =3

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I went to an awesome cartoon gallery which had heaps of hilarious MJ themed pictures on display. They also had a really funny plastic surgery exhibit.

Nick22

Reaction score
my car ride home from baltimore. it was 7 hours long, and i was riding with my friend and her little sister. her sister has the worst farts in the world. we had to keep opening the windows. we call her gaselina now. :big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
While at the county faire today, a salesman tried to sell me a product named "Organic Orange T.K.O.".... I laughed SO hard! Spinoff anyone?

Kiki

Reaction score
While at the county faire today, a salesman tried to sell me a product named "Organic Orange T.K.O.".... I laughed SO hard! Spinoff anyone?
ROFL!

Today I saw an old article online that said 'Princess Diana was alive hours before she died'. Please don't think that I'm laughing at Di's tragic death, I have a lot of respect for her. Just the way they phrased it. Of coarse she was a live before she died, lol! xP