RIP Richard Hunt

Fluffets

Reaction score
R.I.P from me too :frown: P.s could somebody list his characters :smile:
....and what DID he die fom anyways? :cool:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hi, Fluffets, and welcome to the forum. I'm guessing that you're a fairly recent arrival.

Richard played a wide range of characters, and I see that vettech28 has listed some of them up in post #18. Of his characters, my favorite is Scooter, and it's been said that Scooter is the one who most closely resembles Richard.

As for his death...Richard died of AIDS in 1992 at age 40. From what we know, it was obviously quite scary for him when he learned he had it, but he put up a brave fight right up to the end.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
He sure did, and from everything tht I have seen and heard Frank Oz was right there with him. along with all the other people at henson. Richard was truly loved.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Hi, Fluffets, and welcome to the forum. I'm guessing that you're a fairly recent arrival.

Richard played a wide range of characters, and I see that vettech28 has listed some of them up in post #18. Of his characters, my favorite is Scooter, and it's been said that Scooter is the one who most closely resembles Richard.

As for his death...Richard died of AIDS in 1992 at age 40. From what we know, it was obviously quite scary for him when he learned he had it, but he put up a brave fight right up to the end.
Oh, well thats interesting to know, I'm glad I've had quite a few welcomes recently :crazy: