What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Fluffets

Reaction score
If I was a muppet I would like to be a large muppet monster, maybe with blue fur and waggling eyes, with huge, furry hands and a deep laugh and a permanant apitite for everything!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You mean I'm not a Muppet? :confused:

Seriously, I'd be a funky Muppet with an unnatural love for goldfish crackers and Cyndi Lauper. He'd look a lot like Toadie my FAO whatnot.

Kiki

Reaction score
Awesomeness! :smile:

I'm trying to picture myself "muppetised", lol. Long brown hair, perhapes exadurated nose and lips (my nose in real life's kinda pointy XP) and ovrsized green eyes.

Sorry. I shall try and be more imaginative.

I drew a Muppet I made up the other day who I thought was kinda cool. She was humanish but with a mousy nose and pointy ears. She was a bluey-mouve sort of colour with big, pink hair with day-glo makeup (think 'Jem') and long lashes and a fraggle-esque tail. I thought she was rather groovy, actually. ^^

Fluffets

Reaction score
You mean I'm not a Muppet? :confused:

Seriously, I'd be a funky Muppet with an unnatural love for goldfish crackers and Cyndi Lauper. He'd look a lot like Toadie my FAO whatnot.
He's cool, i wish FAO shwartz would ship to the UK. :cry:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think I'd be a penguin. Because I love penguins and the Muppet penguins are awesome! If not a penguin, then a furry pink monster I think.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I think I'd be a penguin. Because I love penguins and the Muppet penguins are awesome! If not a penguin, then a furry pink monster I think.
Yeah its a tough choice is'nt it. :smile:
If i wasnt a monster I'd be a lizard or frog! :smile:

Zena Star

Reaction score
I would be...

Tht thing in my display picture. If its not showing up, I kinda based her off of Ernie. Except with longer, btus till short hair, in purple, and large lashes, and eyebrows, and a rainbow hoodie & star wars T-shirt. It would be live-hand, fer sure.:stick_out_tongue:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Aurie's your OC, right? The one on your DA? Yeah, /sorta/ like that. Maybe more dog-like. Hmm, I shall post a pic *nodnod*

Ooh I lub it! =D
Lub? Lub Like Lisp?
I find it hard to see myself as a Muppet, maybe If I was tall, with pale skin and dark, curly, shoulder length hair parted down the middle, and a Black or trippy T-shirt, and some big black buckled boots, with black/dark jeans. I suppose I would have eyes like Grover, and nose like Bert (or no nose at all) and a standard sorta mouth like Prairie Dawn. And with a white blet, and a guitar. And somewhere something colourful, like rainbow armbands or socks. And one finglerless glove on my right hand.

I sorta based all that of Floyd.. but Still kinda me.