1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fluffets, Mar 8, 2009.

1. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

If I were a Muppet, I'd definitely be a dog Muppet, a dog who's always there to keep someone company and wants to have fun. There's so many breeds I'd want to be... maybe a Bichon Frise, a Lab, a Cocker Spaniel or maybe a mutt, but most of all, I'd be a Golden Retriever.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i would want to be part of a group of muppets that are always together laughing with each other. cause i am super close to my friends. and we're always together. we'd probably be monsters. i'd be orange with bright blue eyes. and i'd be very soft. and i'd have a very obnoxious laugh.
  3. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

I actually tried drawing a picture of myself as a Muppet, but I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures. :o
  4. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

i will be skinny like Janice and where leather rocker stuff i will have yellow hair my hair cut will be like Cherie Currie's when she was in the runaways i will also have a cherry tattoo in my right arm. my color skin will be the color of miss piggy's skin i will have blue eyes and where lots of makeup .

and i will play guitar in a muppet band
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I see myself as some kind of reptilian monster like Uncle Deadly, only with a leather jacket and lots of spikes, skin more tealish than his
  6. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------
    Wait...you mean we're NOT already Muppets???:concern:

---------------
    Zoot Fan 1981 and Katzi428 like this.
  7. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

i didn't get that :confused:
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

*checks* Nah, I'm made of flesh, not foam ;)
    Katzi428 likes this.
  9. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

10. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------------
    I like it, Linkie...but green skin? Wait! So what they actually saw crash at Roswell was...MUPPETS??? :concern:

-----------------
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  11. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

I'd probably be like my picture; A lavender whatnot-y Muppet with short brown hair. I say she'd probably be livehand as well. If I couldn't voice her, I'd probably say Bill Baretta would be my choice voice-wise (Low, gravelly Rowlf-ish voice.) She'd be a stagehand/rail operator in the theatre and a general techie (like real me! :D ).
  12. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I'd be a bush baby Muppet, adorable with FRIGGEN HUGE eyes. I'd let Dave Rudman do my voice, since I adore that man. And I'd wear... I dunno, a scarf?
  13. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Hmm...tough question. I think I'd be an owl, with short yarn for hair, big eyes and a fairly pronounced beak. :)
  14. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Ooh, this is a toughy... I think I would be a pink version of Grover, with violet features and long eyelashes.
  15. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I'd be Kermette. Kermit's sister.

Kermit without a collar, with long blonde hair , a pink shirt, a jean skirt, tapshoes that look adorable with her outfit, false lashes, and red lipstick. Fozzie would sooooo fall for her! lol!
    BeakerJanice and MuppetLuver2000 like this.
  16. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ha ha, same here. I'm thinkin' a mix between Rowlf and Fozzie and Bobo, cuz I'm big an tall and loveable. :D I'll hafta draw my Muppet self, and post it alongside a picture of the man-me.
  17. TheWoodringman

TheWoodringman Active Member

I would probably be an edited version of Walter with short flat brown hair, brown eyes. A black and white football jersey, jeans and tennis shoes.
    I'd also probably be perfromed by Steve Whitmire or some unknown puppeteer.
  18. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I don't know about you all. but I'm made of foam & strings & proud of it! Some person just keeps pulling onmnb..DARN IT! Sorry...the jerk pulled on the wrong strings on my hand.;)
    miss kermie likes this.
  19. jackdelayne

jackdelayne Member

I'd probably look and be a lot like Waldorf and Statler... in fact we might be referred to as Waldorf, Statler and that other guy. :)
    newsmanfan likes this.
  20. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

I'd be a wolf Muppet with dark purple fur and my cat-eye glasses.