1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fluffets, Mar 8, 2009.

1. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

If I were a Muppet, I'd definitely be a dog Muppet, a dog who's always there to keep someone company and wants to have fun. There's so many breeds I'd want to be... maybe a Bichon Frise, a Lab, a Cocker Spaniel or maybe a mutt, but most of all, I'd be a Golden Retriever.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i would want to be part of a group of muppets that are always together laughing with each other. cause i am super close to my friends. and we're always together. we'd probably be monsters. i'd be orange with bright blue eyes. and i'd be very soft. and i'd have a very obnoxious laugh.
  3. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

I actually tried drawing a picture of myself as a Muppet, but I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures. :o
  4. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

i will be skinny like Janice and where leather rocker stuff i will have yellow hair my hair cut will be like Cherie Currie's when she was in the runaways i will also have a cherry tattoo in my right arm. my color skin will be the color of miss piggy's skin i will have blue eyes and where lots of makeup .

and i will play guitar in a muppet band
  5. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

i would be a pink version of skeeter with short brown hair!!
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I see myself as some kind of reptilian monster like Uncle Deadly, only with a leather jacket and lots of spikes, skin more tealish than his
  7. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

COOL:insatiable:
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------
    Wait...you mean we're NOT already Muppets???:concern:

---------------
    Zoot Fan 1981 and Katzi428 like this.
  9. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

i didn't get that :confused:
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

*checks* Nah, I'm made of flesh, not foam ;)
    Katzi428 likes this.
  11. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

12. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------------
    I like it, Linkie...but green skin? Wait! So what they actually saw crash at Roswell was...MUPPETS??? :concern:

-----------------
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  13. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

I'd probably be like my picture; A lavender whatnot-y Muppet with short brown hair. I say she'd probably be livehand as well. If I couldn't voice her, I'd probably say Bill Baretta would be my choice voice-wise (Low, gravelly Rowlf-ish voice.) She'd be a stagehand/rail operator in the theatre and a general techie (like real me! :D ).
  14. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I'd be a bush baby Muppet, adorable with FRIGGEN HUGE eyes. I'd let Dave Rudman do my voice, since I adore that man. And I'd wear... I dunno, a scarf?
  15. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Hmm...tough question. I think I'd be an owl, with short yarn for hair, big eyes and a fairly pronounced beak. :)
  16. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Ooh, this is a toughy... I think I would be a pink version of Grover, with violet features and long eyelashes.
  17. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I'd be Kermette. Kermit's sister.

Kermit without a collar, with long blonde hair , a pink shirt, a jean skirt, tapshoes that look adorable with her outfit, false lashes, and red lipstick. Fozzie would sooooo fall for her! lol!
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  18. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ha ha, same here. I'm thinkin' a mix between Rowlf and Fozzie and Bobo, cuz I'm big an tall and loveable. :D I'll hafta draw my Muppet self, and post it alongside a picture of the man-me.
  19. TheWoodringman

TheWoodringman Active Member

I would probably be an edited version of Walter with short flat brown hair, brown eyes. A black and white football jersey, jeans and tennis shoes.
    I'd also probably be perfromed by Steve Whitmire or some unknown puppeteer.
  20. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I don't know about you all. but I'm made of foam & strings & proud of it! Some person just keeps pulling onmnb..DARN IT! Sorry...the jerk pulled on the wrong strings on my hand.;)
    miss kermie likes this.