Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've noticed that Mildred seems to be in every issue so far. Shes in the preview comic, in the first two issues, and she's on both covers of issue 3. Could she be one of Langridge's favorite characters?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have been thinking about who could be who in Muppet Peter Pan. I don't know if this would be the best thread to post it in, or if I should post my own cast list in the "comic wishes" thread, or if I should start a seperate thread. I know that the illustrator of the comic is here, and I'm not sure if the staff should see such suggestions. I wouldn't mind if my ideas were later "stolen", and I'm sure casting has already been decided, but still.....

Amy

Reaction score
I know that the illustrator of the comic is here, and I'm not sure if the staff should see such suggestions. I wouldn't mind if my ideas were later "stolen", and I'm sure casting has already been decided, but still.....
The casting is indeed already set and the comic is already in production.
I can't stop anyone from speculating about it, so no skin off my nose if people want to discuss it.
Just don't expect any confirmations from me and I'll stay out of the conversations.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well we know Kermit is Peter, but is Miss Piggy Wendy, Tinkerbell or both? Does Janice get into the mix? Do they go funky with Tinkerbell and make it Pepe or Rizzo? I have a feeling that Fozzie, Scooter and Animal will be either Darlings or Lost Boys, but will Gonzo be Hook? Who would be Mr. Smee? I'm sure like Muppet Treasure Island we'll get pirates like Sweetums and Lew, but what about Angel Marie, Clueless and Polly? Crazy Harry would be nice. So many questions. I know Amy can't answer them.

I do have a question. Has your animation background helped you with the Pan project? :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's interesting, in an interview Roger Langridge said he was going to try to work Pigs in Space into every issue, but based on what I've read at Muppet Wiki, it seems that the sketch is not in issue #2. I'm not complaining, but it is interesting.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's interesting, in an interview Roger Langridge said he was going to try to work Pigs in Space into every issue, but based on what I've read at Muppet Wiki, it seems that the sketch is not in issue #2. I'm not complaining, but it is interesting.
Pigs in Space is in it. The pages for Fozzie's Story go as follows:
Cover (any number of assortments)
Credits
Statler & Waldorf Intro
Opening Credits 2 Page Splash
Backstage
Merry Oldsmobile Number
Backstage
Fozzie Stage Drama
Backstage
Muppet Labs (2 pages)
Backstage
Fozzie Stage Act
Backstage
Ubiquitous Quilp Number
Veterinarian's Hospital
The Great Fozzie (Gonzo) Stage Act (2 pages)
Fozzie & Rowlf Bar Chat
Pigs in Space
Fozzie Final Stage Act
Backstage
Fozzie's Dressingroom with Rowlf
Adverts and Q&A
Muppet Robin Hood Ad
Incredibles Ad
Back Cover (featuring Fozzie on stage)

The Pigs bit isn't the funniest (not all the classic skits were funny), but it is in character.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Pigs in Space is in it. The pages for Fozzie's Story go as follows:
Cover (any number of assortments)
Credits
Statler & Waldorf Intro
Opening Credits 2 Page Splash
Backstage
Merry Oldsmobile Number
Backstage
Fozzie Stage Drama
Backstage
Muppet Labs (2 pages)
Backstage
Fozzie Stage Act
Backstage
Ubiquitous Quilp Number
Veterinarian's Hospital
The Great Fozzie (Gonzo) Stage Act (2 pages)
Fozzie & Rowlf Bar Chat
Pigs in Space
Fozzie Final Stage Act
Backstage
Fozzie's Dressingroom with Rowlf
Adverts and Q&A
Muppet Robin Hood Ad
Incredibles Ad
Back Cover (featuring Fozzie on stage)

The Pigs bit isn't the funniest (not all the classic skits were funny), but it is in character.
Seems to be a huge varity and it's great to see the Fozzie and Rowlf relationship again.