Classic Henson Properties Now Available for Merchandise Licensing Opportunities

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I’d also like to see the entire soundtrack to the series available on disc or download. There are so many terrific songs never released, and a complete CD collection would finally do those melodies justice. iTunes could be a supplemental method or perhaps an alternative if such a production proved cost-prohibitive.
This, a MILLION times this! I don't care if it comes to cost $70, I would save up. I want each and every awesome song from the show.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Would they be able to see it if they aren't following ME, or do they just look through the search engine or something?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
^ Would they be able to see it if they aren't following ME, or do they just look through the search engine or something?
No, they don’t need to be following you. If you reply to the Tweet I linked above, they should receive your message privately. There’s no guarantee they’ll respond, of course, but you can be sure they’ll read it.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Ah, OK, thank you. I still can't quite get the hang of all the things Twitter can do :smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
According to their plans, Henson should be out in Las Vegas right now running a booth at the annual Licensing Expo. Today's the first day. If you want them to know what kind of merchandise you're interested in, it's probably not too late. Your best bet would likely be to reply to this Tweet.

This three-day expo is where deals are quickly made on the spot, so if there's something you want known, you should make your voice heard now.

zns

Reaction score
I don't think we might be seeing the Fraggles in CGI form. Corey Edwards stated that in his plans for the upcoming feature film that he wants to stick with the originality of the show using the same type of puppets and controls that were used during the shows run. Of course, they might tweek a few things with the puppetry, but I'm sure that we won't have to worry too much.