Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtgentry

Reaction score
When is the press release going to release already? Should be any day now, right muppetperson?

muppetperson

Reaction score
When is the press release going to release already? Should be any day now, right muppetperson?
Shouldnt be too much longer.It is aready done.Disney are just runnng their eyes over it for final checks and approval for release.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
So looking forward to this anouncement. Especially what character is they are planning to do and seeing the prototype for it is going to be awesome! :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
My friends are anxious for the press release too! Cuz then maybe I'll talk about something else besides how excited I am to find out what company is going to be making them and who is in their line-up! :embarrassed:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
As long as it ain't Diamond Select I'm happy with any company doin the posers

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Whats wrong with Diamond Select, I never heard of them?

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Whats wrong with Diamond Select, I never heard of them?

Chris
They give inaccurate a whole new meaning! ! !

They have made some Back to the future 'replica's' recently and to say they were flawed was an understatement. There needs to be a definitive distinction between toys and replicas and from what I seen from Diamond Select, they do not understand that.:attitude:

I doubt they are the new company though as they deal largely in Toys - I guess time will tell

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I tried reading through it, but am so lost on what we are waiting for... Its a new Replica? Not Fozzie? Even though we have seen pictures of him? :embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I tried reading through it, but am so lost on what we are waiting for... Its a new Replica? Not Fozzie? Even though we have seen pictures of him? :embarrassed:
MR lost the Muppet poser license and we are waiting to hear what other company is taking it over and their character lineup. We have heard that it won't be Fozzie Bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.