Muppet Peter Pan

GRandolph

Reaction score
Hehe - I've got a really fun twist planned for that PiggyTink / Peter Pan moment, so I'm glad to see you put it on the cover, Amy! :smile:

I also love the use of light in the night in David's cover, and I'm working very hard to have a lot of scenes at night to play that up. To me, Peter Pan is a story that glows - in more ways than one!

On another note, I hope that if any of you live near Anaheim you will come out for Disney's D23 Expo! I'm going to be there at the BOOM! Studios booth most of Saturday (9/12) and all day Sunday (9/13), and I believe Amy will be there as well. Please stop by and say "hi"!

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
I have one thing to address about these comics ( of which I am a fan - I buy 3 copies each) Why is the there not a Rizzo Sub plot in every one of these? - I refer you to the movies. It would be nice to have the Rats doing what they do in these comics.

GRandolph

Reaction score
I am happy to say that Muppet Peter Pan #1 goes on sale THIS WEDNESDAY, September 23rd!

I hope that everyone checks it out and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it here on the Muppet Central Forum!

Also, as for Rizzo, you'll see he has a pretty big role starting in issue #2...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am happy to say that Muppet Peter Pan #1 goes on sale THIS WEDNESDAY, September 23rd!

I hope that everyone checks it out and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it here on the Muppet Central Forum!

Also, as for Rizzo, you'll see he has a pretty big role starting in issue #2...
Woohoo! Can't wait.

(What about Yolanda Rat? Kidding.) :shifty:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Are you allowed to reveal whether there will be more pirates and lost boys besides the ones pictured on the various covers?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... I like to be surprised by these books. I try hard not to flip through them coming home after I bought them... and I can't even muster up the will power to not quickly glance at it... I'd rather read these things at home in the quiet, when I can really experience them and give all my attention to them. But you know... you just have to take a peek...