eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Very cool. that would be a great idea.

Besides, how funny would it be to unbox Fozzie only to see him holding a big sign that says "blow me."

hoopless

Reaction score
That's a thought. I know of a semi-common puppet building technique to make a fatter puppet lighter they use a beach ball to make the character fatter, inflating and deflating the ball....maybe they could do this for Fozzie....that way he could also squish to be smaller in the package as well.
nice idea, but i'm not sure the durability of an inflatable midsection would be enough for an expensive collectible. things with air in tend to get leaky sooner or later and i'm sure no one would want to have a deflated fozzie a few years down the line.

on another note, PLEASE COME BACK MUPPETPERSON! i need my inside scoop now that i got paid today so i can set aside the right money. then i need efx to get back on here and tell me when i can spend the money :shifty:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hello eFx....are you out there somewhere?
LOL - I'm glad someone else is getting nervous! Having been burnt before on these posers and the Ghostbusters line with Master Replicas, silence doesn't reassure me!

Hopefully we'll here something soon...

rtgentry

Reaction score
If I were EFX I would steer clear from all the drama. They probably got run off. Seems there has been alot of that lately.. lol

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think our eFx contacts have decided to stay out of public discussions with the fans due to prior situations, and I can respect that decision. Silence doesn't mean anything negative other that they prefer to do like any other company and reveal things as they see necesary.

We've had it lucky as fans, gang, getting inside info from Palisades, MR, and EFX; no other fandom gets that kind of inside look. We've even probably gotten spoiled by it.

We'll just have to inform each other when we see press releases and such.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A new thread was created for EFX Rizzo official news and facts by member the80sdrummer in an effort to have a clean account of the progress of Rizzo. I surfed through the EFX site to find direct links to everything official we can actually know. Now that EFX has their site up and running their newsletter should cover anything concrete that they could say here. I hope they stop back by...and if so there's a great, nicely lighted thread to visit. Maybe we should poke a fork in this one and archive it.

dwmckim

Reaction score
one of the biggest Fozzie problems is his somewhat rounded midsection. Great point! I wonder whether he could be shipped without his stomach actually in place - maybe a zipper up his back that would let you stuff him once he arrived? If you went that route, and actually made the inside of him slightly accessible, you could even fold him in half and connect the two parts of his "spine" during assembly.
Hmmm. "Vet's Hospital Fozzie" somehow comes to mind!

...and you could use your poser Fozzie to do "before" and "after" weight loss product photos!

things with air in tend to get leaky sooner or later and i'm sure no one would want to have a deflated fozzie a few years down the line.
Oh come now - Fozzie gets deflated by Statler & Waldorf all the time!

hoopless

Reaction score
Oh come now - Fozzie gets deflated by Statler & Waldorf all the time!
lol how true, but then we also need statler and waldorf posers to point and laugh to make the metaphor work.

hmmm...statler and waldorf posers. i'm thinking twin pack complete with balcony wall stand :sleep::boo:
that would be pretty awesome above my bed