eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Official or not, I appreciated MP's updates regardless (and him as a forum member). However, I think it's time we move on. No one has ever questioned MP's character – only a couple of his comments.

The reasons MP left really have nothing to do with his updates from eFX. They come from him making his opinion and then being sensitive when people questioned those opinions. This is a message board and you can't expect everyone to feel as you do.

If you make a comment, stand by it. If it's been misunderstood, clarify it. But whatever you do, don't get your feelings hurt – it isn't worth it!

Can we start a new thread for people who wish to beg him to come back? I will state this for the last time: MP, I'd like for you to come back and I don't care if you report anything from eFX or not. Not be disrespectful to MP, but it's his choice not to be here and I hope we can either start a new thread dedicated to begging MP to come back or move on.

As for eFX: I'm concerned because they missed the Christmas gift-buying season but, now that it's gone, I hope they take their time and do this thing right. I don't believe they ever stated officially that they expected to Rizzo ready for preorder by a specific date so I just kind of look at it as though there isn't any news to report. Bryan's always been great about coming on here and filling us in when there's specific news and I'm sure we'll be hearing from him soon.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I'm baa-ack! Why should the rude people win.In the end, it seemed there was more negitivity than positive feedback and I felt like Fozzie Bear telling jokes to Statler and waldorf! But I see there are people who want me to continue.I dont have any news at the moment, so I will report back when I do.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm baa-ack! Why should the rude people win.In the end, it seemed there was more negitivity than positive feedback and I felt like Fozzie Bear telling jokes to Statler and waldorf! But I see there are people who want me to continue.I dont have any news at the moment, so I will report back when I do.
Welcome back! You have a Private Message from me in your box sent right before you made this announcement. I don't think it was anyone's intention to offend anyone else and I'll only reply to one of your posts directly if there's something positive to say about it. Any opinions about the product I might make are no reflection on you. I'm sorry if what I said hurt your feelings. I also hope you accept the PM offer extended to you. Welcome back again! :super:

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Yes! Welcome back!

Luke

Reaction score
In the end, it seemed there was more negitivity than positive feedback and I felt like Fozzie Bear telling jokes to Statler and waldorf!
I think you have to understand that negativity isn't directed at you personally - its fan frustration that all this hasn't been handled very well, at all. Obviously eFX has put a lot of work into this, its stands to reason to keep your potential customers feeling warm and fuzzy (with wallets open) and let them know what the situation is rather than go quiet and make people think they're off filing for bankruptcy or something. :wink:

I dunno why they don't start a blog or something personally, it worked well for Palisades.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just a FYI about Efx...I know for a fact that it is kind of a hault for everything Efx wise. Even over at the Star Wars end it has been really quiet as well.
While it looks like everything has come to a halt, I dont think that is the case.Bryan's last Twitter statement was on Dec 30, when he mentioned about the x-wing display bases being ready to ship.
I rang him earlier this year and he hinted at the Muppet Poser line up changing, and said he was busy(shipping out all the x-wing bases) and he would send me an email in a couple of days or so.
That time has elapsed, so I guess he is still busy.The delay with Rizzo must be getting complicated.eFX were waiting on response to work out how a discount club could be worked into the equation.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
While it looks like everything has come to a halt, I dont think that is the case.Bryan's last Twitter statement was on Dec 30, when he mentioned about the x-wing display bases being ready to ship.
I rang him earlier this year and he hinted at the Muppet Poser line up changing, and said he was busy(shipping out all the x-wing bases) and he would send me an email in a couple of days or so.
That time has elapsed, so I guess he is still busy.The delay with Rizzo must be getting complicated.eFX were waiting on response to work out how a discount club could be worked into the equation.

Well yeah about the X-wing cases, I was refering to any new pre-orders for this year. Nothin as of yet on the Star Wars end. The cases where on pre-order last fall and finally getting shipped out as of now.

Nice to see you back my friend! :wink:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering what happened to me (not that there's been any mention of it, so I'm just answering a question no has asked here), but Bryan specifically asked me at D23 not to leak any information. He said it's best if they control when things are reported.

I also made a private pact with Peter (muppetperson) to let him be the point person on this.

So anyway, that's why I've been quiet for so long.

:stick_out_tongue: