Tons of Fraggle stuff for sale

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
Those puzzles are great (not the boxed ones, the wood ones). I haven't the slightest idea what a respectable price would be for you on those. Any thoughts?

zns

Reaction score
Right now I'm probably interested in the following:

-Gobo and the Poison Cackler book and record
-Stamp set in the original packaging
-Tomy wind-up Doozers in the original packaging

I have plenty of DVD's to offer in trade form. Let me know or email me aqt pns1@comcast.net. Thanks.

Zach Snyder
Considering what I am asking for, what is the best price for all of these items. Send me an email or a PM. Thanks.

justairbagit

Reaction score
Considering what I am asking for, what is the best price for all of these items. Send me an email or a PM. Thanks.
The prob is with giving you a price on those is its not a cheap thing. The stamps and doozers were so hard to find in that condition lol

justairbagit

Reaction score
That's fine, just thought I'd mention it though. Didn't mean anything by it. :embarrassed:
Oh nothen was taken by it. I was in a hurry when I replied.... Just dont have any more room and hate to part with this stuff. Its many years of collecting lol

zns

Reaction score
Oh nothen was taken by it. I was in a hurry when I replied.... Just dont have any more room and hate to part with this stuff. Its many years of collecting lol
Actually I was referring to a tape trade for some of those things, but considering what I am asking for, it does seem like a little less for what you have. Just thought that I would mention it though. Thanks again.

justairbagit

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that i will be listing everything on ebay starting today.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
hopefully you'll list your username so we can check it all out.