Save Our Snowth.

Beauregard

Reaction score
That's it.

It's been too long.

He's not coming back by himself.

We have to go and GET him back. I've packed posters: here and here, tape and some telephone poles, let's go get him.

Feel free to use this COme Home Snowth avatar located here to join the campaign trail.

I miss him. WAY too much to let him just stay away...Arm yourselves with pitchforks...er...I mean...butterfly nets, and let's go catch ourselves a Snowth.

He left nearly 8 months ago...I miss him like crazy around this place! We need him, and I'm sure he needs us too.

Now we just need a plan...

Beau

Beauregard

Reaction score
BURN OUR SNOWTH! Wait...FIRE! How is THAT gunna help us?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
(Simpsons reference that seemed funny at the time)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Works for me...And I really do like the Slogan, "Burn Our Snowth" but I was originally going for the endangered species approach and fire may cause the opposite of saving the poor lad...still, I'm open to all suggestions.

BURN OUR SNOWTH!

Nick22

Reaction score
i never got to know him. he left not too long after i arrived, so i dont have too much of a reason to do anything. i wish all of you the best with getting him back. someone said that they still talk to him, and he said that he never even grazes around the site anymore.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mmmm...GRAZE OUR SNOWTH! (What is he, a goat?)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
i never got to know him. he left not too long after i arrived, so i dont have too much of a reason to do anything. i wish all of you the best with getting him back. someone said that they still talk to him, and he said that he never even grazes around the site anymore.
Yes, those are the words he spoke to me.

I won't count it out as impossible. But it looks like he may not come back. He still likes a lot of you here, but I don't know what it will take to get him to come back. Others have tried. :stick_out_tongue:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Snooooowthy, snoooowthy, why oh why did you rome (come home, come home)
Snoooowwwthy, snoowthy, come home Snowthy, come home!
(Taken from Snoopy Come Home, but lyrics changed for the situation).

Nick22

Reaction score
why did he ever leave in the first place?