Save Our Snowth.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...I hate to use this card against him, but he knows what a huge hole was left at MC when ThatAnnouncer left. Well, he's left and even bigger one...Guess I just hope that he understands that.

Truth is, yes, I am selfish and want him to come back here. But, ultimately, if he is happier not here...then he have that too. We'll love him whether he's here or not here. But, if there's a chance we can remind him why he should be here...and that we haven't forgotten him for a day, then...well...we may as well take our chances.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Man, where's the violin when ya need it lol

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think we've had enough violence here already...with the Burning and Fire and all...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I wasn't thinking that way, but whatever

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
...Snowthy come back, any kind of fool could see,
There was something in everything about you.
Snowthy come back... you can blame it all on me,
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you...

Hm, better be careful with that one, shouldn't I? And plz don't blame it all on me, actually. ^^;; Changed my mind. O_< But seriously, I respect his reason fer leaving and all, but I must say... I miss him terribly. ;___; *sobsob* I would love to have him back.

*wants to donate to the SOS charity, but has no money. So just donates a Baker's Delight voucher* =P

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh Beau! I'm super glad you started this thread!

Snowthy, stop making us feel like the 4077th felt after Radar left. We want you back!

Kiki

Reaction score
Exactly! (good example :wink:)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget Tommy, his little bunny.

*Leaves fruit punch filled bowl. If this dodn't bring him back, nothing will. :crazy: :sympathy: :eek: