Save Our Snowth.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Good riddance! That bum was stinkin' up the place and never had anything interesting to say and, and...

Oh who am I kidding? Snowth! Come back! I say MC is due for a renaissance! There are lots of new members and lots of classic ones! This place is only as good as we make it, and I'm vowing to do my part! Who's with me? C'mon Snowthergeist! Let's go out and win this one for the team! RAAAHHH!

*Runs out the room and crashes through a wall

Nick22

Reaction score
okay, please no one hurt me in any way shape or form, please, but i saw a couple of d'snowth's older posts, and he didnt seem that fun to have around. i mean when he left in the first place, i just thought his whole exit was a tad annoying. *turns head quickly to each side and grabs a pillow* please dont hurt me! im just telling the honest truth. and i rully dont have too much of a right to say that, cause i barely new him anyway. im sure a bunch of you cant stand me either, especially after this post.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The problem is you never got to know our Snowthy. I mean, you've seen pieces of him, but they're hardly a fair picture of what the true Snowthaluffagous is like. And if you look around, you'll probably notice he was kinda monumental around this place.... I mean, he started some major threads & trends around MC.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
oh man, I was wondering where he went, thought things were a bit too normal lately...
USED to have his IM, dont know what happend to that...

Teheheman

Reaction score
OH! ViolINS...okay, that makes more sense.
Oh, I thought you were thinking that we were gonna start beating people with the violins or something. But yeah, that does make sense. I think that it should be up to him whether or not he returns. This is a nice thread, and everything, and I know there's no way he'll see it right now, but I think that we can't FORCE him back if he doesn't wanna BE back ya know?

Daniel

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Aw, cheer up guys, you still have ME! :big_grin:

*crickets chirp*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Notices a ball of pink fluff enter the thread. *Waits to see if Snowthius D-apostrophius finds the bowl of fruit punch. *Observes and records what happens next.
If this is the real Snowth... Where have you been young man? Your mother and I were worried sick. Oh... And welcome back. :smile: