Save Our Snowth.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry Dad, I lost track of time... *Hic*

*Holds out cup*

Can I have anotherrrr? *Hic*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*double-triple-quadruple-take* SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOWWWWWWWWWWWWTHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! *darts forward in slow motion, arms spread wide, dramatic music playing, suddenly we're on a beach* *tackles Snowth* *GLLLLLLLLLLLLLOMP! ! !* I'll hug him and squeeze him and enslave him and call him George!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The bowl's right there... Drink up. We'll talk about this in the morning.
*Leaves thread to go to bed. Now if only Squeaky would come back...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Guess who?
No, Who is is? I'm having trouble figuring out who exactly it is? :confused:

Anyway, Thanks a lot for showing up. Now I gotta fend even more people off to keep second place. *sighs*

Anyway, you're welcome to stay as long as you abide by my rules... Er.... I mean welcome back! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*double-triple-quadruple-take* SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOWWWWWWWWWWWWTHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! *darts forward in slow motion, arms spread wide, dramatic music playing, suddenly we're on a beach* *tackles Snowth* *GLLLLLLLLLLLLLOMP! ! !* I'll hug him and squeeze him and enslave him and call him George!
Um... listen... uh... I don't play like that... and uh... I don't think I want to know you THAT well... I mean... uh... well, it's not you, it's me... :halo:

The bowl's right there... Drink up. We'll talk about this in the morning.
*Leaves thread to go to bed. Now if only Squeaky would come back...
Okay... *Drinks more punch* ah, now that RILLY spots the hit... you meanwhatIknow?

*gasp!*
*jaw Drop!*
*screams In Joy!*
Thank you fan... *Accidentally steps on Fenwick* oops... *Bob Blob approaches with a hammer*

No, Who is is? I'm having trouble figuring out who exactly it is? :confused:

Anyway, Thanks a lot for showing up. Not I gotta fend even more people off to keep second place. *sighs*

Anyway, you're welcome to stay as long as you abide by my rules... Er.... I mean welcome back! :big_grin:
Well, in all honesty, I really don't want the MC world to stop turning for you guys just because I'm not here; I feel all warm and fuzzy knowing you guys care enough to want me around, and quite frankly, who am I to just shut out my family like that? Even though most of you I was still in contact, be it e-mails, PMs on other sites, etc, lol.