The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Actually, the awards one may not happen, as I can't even find a third edition and the second one skips "The Golden Book" concept (it's not fair to substitute for another category), and I can't seem to locate the first one either. Geez, y'all need to be more consistent. :stick_out_tongue:

Edit: I think I'll try the survey idea and review the top results.
Let me find the other awards for you, Kelly... I know they're around here somewhere.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
If you can, that's great, as I got frustrated after a half hour of searching. In any event, I'll be creating a survey for every other article topic in the Fanfiction section soon (actually, I'm working on it now).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:sleep: I'm waiting to see when these articles will make it to the MC main page. I've read through a few of them forwarded along to me and they are print-ready. I hope the Frog in Chief goes to the presses soon. This is some good stuff and we've needed it. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score

RedPiggy

Reaction score
You are a GOD. Thanks! And I recall Weddings Are Disastrous won the last one. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think Phillip knows of the emails. It's not just creating the layout, but adjusting the linkage too. It all takes time and comes from Phillip. He's got his hands busy with his and Cindy's little bundle. I wish we had a way to get a jump on things and get this stuff updated swiftly.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think Phillip knows of the emails. It's not just creating the layout, but adjusting the linkage too. It all takes time and comes from Phillip. He's got his hands busy with his and Cindy's little bundle. I wish we had a way to get a jump on things and get this stuff updated swiftly.
Ahh... yes, I understand that. I was just wondering if it would help if I e-mailed again. I too wish there was a way we could upload the articles... but that doesn't seem like it would happen too soon. Ah well. Here's to waiting! :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
First year: Fanfics not even a category.
Second year: No "best of the year" category.
Third year: Has a best of the year category.
Fourth year: I supposed "favorite fanfic" is the same thing.