The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm confused: Are we talking about article content or fanfic content? I thought it was about articles for the main website.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm writing articles for the main site reviewing/discussing fanfics, whether in general or in particular

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang! I've got about four articles I need proof-reading on. Two are about fan-fics, so if you're adept in fan-ficcy... let me know and I'll send you those. Thanks gang!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Am I too late Prawnie? I could help if you still need it since I read alot of fan fics. :smile: If I'm too late, no biggy.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Am I too late Prawnie? I could help if you still need it since I read alot of fan fics. :smile: If I'm too late, no biggy.
You are NOT too late, Miss BooberRedgurl! :big_grin: I'll e-mail them along shortly!

Also... speaking of reading a lot of fan-fics... a little Prawnie told me he posted a new chapter the other day... :halo:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
LOL, well please let Mr. Prawn know that Mrs. Red will read his fic very soon, as well as these articles. She was busy moving furniture at home last night but should be back on schedule today.

Thank you,
Zany the Penguin acting as Mrs. Red's personal secretary.

:zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh? What happened to Kenny the Copy Boy, did you have to fire him?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yep Kenny the Copy Boy was off galivanting with pretty blondes (this is a reference to Friends) so I hired Zany instead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh good. My loyal secretary remains with me, Shriekcy, devil bless her. And it might interest you to know I've reached the hundred mark with my erm, clients. Now to start filing through the remaining souls... Only 60 of them have taken their proper numbers, I'm sorting through the rest. If you see Ms. Da Pest, please remind her of that.

Thanks.
From the desk of Mr. Castle, Bat-In-Chief.

*Leaves muffins. :insatiable: