Fraggle Rock Season 4 Boxset: 11/3/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I wonder if the Christmas Toy thing is some kind of documentary or "making of"? Although I don't really want to double dip AGAIN (like I did with the series set) just to get that.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
:coy: Righteous!

Like many of you, just because I own the box set that was released last year, I will still be snapping up Season 4 as soon as I see it for pre-order on Amazon... Better go check now...

Blast! Not there yet... :smirk:

Think I might pass on the holiday DVD though.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's really great! I'm so glad for the people who didn't get to buy the box set. Just goes to show you never know! :wink:

Well I did end up getting the box set when I didn't have to, lol. But then again, I don't regret giving away my individual season sets to my old Preschool. More kids need to see Fraggles! :excited:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
THATS EXTREMELY AWSOME!

Thank you so much for getting this thread going to get the news out there and showing us a picture. Really awesome. Thanks so much!

On top of this, earlier today i found a Wembly pvc with a musical note in his hand, and Gobo (non car) from Mc Donalds, at a Savers. Which is a huge pre used/owned store... like a giant everyday yard sale.

I bought them... despite the fact that i own Wembly already... this one looks brand new, while my old one has very minimal color wear and is somewhat dirty in the creases... i was a kid who loved playing with my muppety pvc sets :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't regret giving my friend-who's-a-boy my season sets either. I felt it was important to share the love, and he seems to like it. :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
For the record, I still want season 4! I wasn't about to rebuy the rest of the series for the complete series set and I was pretty upset upon hearing they weren't releasing it right away. I am happy about this and can't wait to see it happen!

vaati64

Reaction score
If anybody cares, the complete series is being re-issued on November 3 as well in a smaller box and lower price, but I'm still going with season 4...

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Fraggle-Rock-Complete-Series-Collection/12470

Well, I guess I now have a reason to sell my complete series set. I mean, if they are re-releasing the complete series set, why not just buy it again? I mean, as long as the discs won't be sliding out of place and getting scratched up. I'm not sure how they would fit the discs so they wouldn't have problems, with what they call the "bookshelf look." Unless the discs are in seperate cases, such as with the Family Guy Stewie Head set from amazon.

vaati64

Reaction score
Here's something I would like to know, however. Come time to release the re-packaged complete series set, are they going to recall the old set, or just stop making the old set? I guess what I'm asking is, do u think that lionsgate will let you sort of trade in your old set for like a discount or something off of the new re-packaged set? Probably not, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.