Fraggle Rock Season 4 Boxset: 11/3/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaati64

Reaction score
This is fantastic! Our patience has succeeded in the end and we're getting just what we wanted in the first place, granted a year late but this is still fantastic!

I agree! I only wish that they had added the Fraggles Look For Jobs video as a bonus feature. As of right now it's now, but I suppose that could change between now and the release date.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
WOW! this is great news, as I was almost gunna eBay my 3 Fraggle box sets so i could buy the big box set for season 4! and a holiday Fraggle dvd too? wow same eps that are on the box set dvds but... i LOVE christmas dvds so Ill buy this one too! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Whatever happened to the new Red Fraggle short? Did that not make it onto this or the complete set?

James Denny

Reaction score
*has just deleted link to website importing Complete Season boxsets to the UK* :smile::excited:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the new Red Fraggle short? Did that not make it onto this or the complete set?
From what I gathered, Karen was set to do it, Corey Edwards was set to film it, Henson created a puppet for it, but then something went wrong between Henson and Hit and the DVD series set was just pushed out there without the new addition. :smirk:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So the holiday one actually has features related to Emmet Otter and The Christmas Toy? And I wonder what it actually means by "A look at Jim Henson's The Christmas Toy".

ploobis

Reaction score

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
This is fantastic news. :excited:
Also, like minor muppetz, I'm wondering why the Holiday release's bonus features include Emmet Otter and Christmas Toy features. I'm really interested in "taking a look" at the Christmas Toy. I hope its not just a five minute clip from the special.

matleo

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm so glad I held out for this! best news I've heard all day! Can't wait to FINALLY own it. I'll probably pass on the holiday DVD though.

--Matt
:excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.