The Muppet Mindset

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, so you're the genius behind all this, Ryan! I was wondering who the mind that ran MuppetMindset was! Although muppet news and features are muppet news and features no matter how you slice 'em, I'll be much more enticed to read it now that I know the person behind it, especially since it's a friend. I just read your focus on Wembley; it was lovely! I'll be reading some of your other stuff as soon as I get the chance.
:smile: Oh, and I'm Kathy_Fraggle on Twitter incase you weren't sure.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Oh, and I'm Kathy_Fraggle on Twitter incase you weren't sure.
Ah HA! I thought it might've been you. :wink: I'm so glad you're liking it! I love running it! :big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
Prawnie,

Just wanted to give you a shout out. I love "The Mindset." If ou ever want me to do an article for you or just want to interview a huge Muppet Fan I would be more than happy to help. Looking forward to more articles.

Matt

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Prawnie,

Just wanted to give you a shout out. I love "The Mindset." If ou ever want me to do an article for you or just want to interview a huge Muppet Fan I would be more than happy to help. Looking forward to more articles.

Matt
Matt, everyone is always more than welcome to submit an article to me at ryguy102390@gmail.com (new e-mail specifically for the blog). I'll look over it and there's a very good chance it'll be posted up on the Mindset. :big_grin: I'm so glad you like the blog! And... actually, interviewing Muppet fans might be a really cool idea... Hmmm... you've gotten me thinking! :search:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Matt, everyone is always more than welcome to submit an article to me at ryguy102390@gmail.com (new e-mail specifically for the blog). I'll look over it and there's a very good chance it'll be posted up on the Mindset. :big_grin: I'm so glad you like the blog! And... actually, interviewing Muppet fans might be a really cool idea... Hmmm... you've gotten me thinking! :search:
Did you just change your e-mail? Because I sent you an article a few days ago. I don't know whether you got it or not.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Did you just change your e-mail? Because I sent you an article a few days ago. I don't know whether you got it or not.
I did get it! Meant to tell you that, sorry. The one you sent to is my personal e-mail, I'm using the other as the e-mail for the Mindset. But I got your article, m_m! No worries! :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ahh Haa I dared Ryan to try and contact someone at Muppet Studios, and ask for an intervew. ha ha

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ahh Haa I dared Ryan to try and contact someone at Muppet Studios, and ask for an intervew. ha ha
:shifty: He did do this... And when I called Diz yesterday they were closed, so, by rules of the dare, I have to call again today.