Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that this Wednesday night on NBC don't miss the Muppets on the season finale of America's Got Talent. The show airs at 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central. After their performance, post here and let us know what you think of the Muppets latest performance.

Here's the Youtube link if you haven't seen the appearance or would like to see it again...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix8tv13dkwA

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Kermit sounds horrible! WHERE IS STEVE! I am positive thats not him!

ohtherain

Reaction score
When Kermit said "I gave you my heart" I could almost say it was Steve but his singing told me it wasn't. The video with Sharon though was probably Steve. Eric was definitely Piggy in both and Piggy looked GREAT! Still waiting for Statler and Waldorf!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Maybe Kermit's finally getting swine flu. It was inevitable. :stick_out_tongue:

ChellisPal

Reaction score
That was not Steve, he was much deeper then what we are used to. Any idea what happened?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
what the HECKS up with kermits voice! :confused: That was not Steve. I thought it sounded funny when he said "Hi Ho" to piggy and sharron! :sympathy::confused:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. Kermit's voice sounds absolutely horrible- What are they thinking!

The whole idea behind it was super cute; love the chickens as always and piggy looked and sounded great, but oh kermit, what happened to your voice? That was an embarassment for kermit :frown: I really hope they fix his voice if they keep performing!

SOOOOO close to being perfect! :frown: