See?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sam I've always suspected was portrayed as the closeted liberal.
Yeah and that's totally fine, I just didn't agree with the way they chose to show it. It could have been done differently. But anyway, I guess I'm just saying canon is often a loose term even for the actual product. :wink:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, particularly Muppets. I can't imagine, say, LOST being that wishy-washy with continuity.

edit:

And you're supposed to not like what happened to the characters. Why would Kermit desperately try to get back to his world if everyone seemed pretty much fine?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, particularly Muppets. I can't imagine, say, LOST being that wishy-washy with continuity.
Hehe good point.

And you're supposed to not like what happened to the characters. Why would Kermit desperately try to get back to his world if everyone seemed pretty much fine?
Oh I know, I know. I didn't mind that the characters were different and not doing well. I just questioned the taste level of how it was presented. It just seemed very gratuitous. I think it would have been done differently if the movie had been made a few years before.

But not to get too off topic. :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thought one of my posts was deleted. Nevermind. However, the retitling of existing threads lately makes it confusing. A light touch is always the best solution. :wisdom:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh yeah it's great when fanfic writers do their research, there's nothing worse than a fanfic that's totally out of character. I think more fanfic writers should do research first. It's just that again, we create new situations and relationships in fan fics all the time. :smile:
Thanks, Heralde. You got my point across for me. :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks, Heralde. You got my point across for me.
Well I agree about fanfics writers doing research. But I do also agree with Frogboy's point. We write about relationships not in the movies or TV show all the time. I don't think Frogboy's idea is so far out. :smile: