Muppet Babies 3 Disc Box Set 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I hope they have some offical stuff soon i am not going to buy boot leged things , even though it is a bit tempting because i do want some dvd copies so bad it is my all time faverite cartoon and all .
Oh, we definitely would've heard something if this was real. I'd be crying tears of joy, too!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope they have some offical stuff soon i am not going to buy boot leged things , even though it is a bit tempting because i do want some dvd copies so bad it is my all time faverite cartoon and all .
I say, if you're gonna go the bootlegged route, you might as well got to Youtube and capture all the videoes posted and made a DVD of them yourself. Either way no money's going to Henson, Disney or anyone. If you're gonna not support the franchise, you might as well not spend money on it.

KPK

Reaction score
When this Muppet Babies 3 Disc DVD Set 1984 is avaivble I would like
someone to ship this to me

muppet baby

Reaction score
I say, if you're gonna go the bootlegged route, you might as well got to Youtube and capture all the videoes posted and made a DVD of them yourself. Either way no money's going to Henson, Disney or anyone. If you're gonna not support the franchise, you might as well not spend money on it.
Hi dr tooth no i am not going to go to the bootleg rout it is not right , i love this show to much to do that i want some offiical even if i have to wait some years more . For now i am just going to watch the youtube videos from time to time to get my fix of my faverite cartoon of all time .

I never never really wanted to go to the bootleg rount on this show really never never .

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Oh, definitely. This sounds terrible but it's better to download it yourself than to pay and encourage a bootlegger.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Clearly you've found it on Amazon.com (albeit not a real DVD, just a bootleg that someone is selling) - why not buy it yourself? Why do you keep asking people to send it to you?
Probably because it's no longer "in Print"

probably means that that guy got caught.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Clearly you've found it on Amazon.com (albeit not a real DVD, just a bootleg that someone is selling) - why not buy it yourself? Why do you keep asking people to send it to you?
I'm not sure, but what I think that person means is for someone to send him/her the link to buy the bootleg DVD, not actually buy it for her.

But I could be wrong.

Quesal

Reaction score
I never even knew this DVD set even existed! Drat!

Status
Not open for further replies.