Gonzo and Animal on Dancing with the Stars

Sam's Ghost

Reaction score
Gonzo and Animal appeared on Dancing with the Stars tonight during Aaron Carter's performance. Aaron danced to the Muppet Show theme song. Animal interrupted the band at the beginning to do a drum solo and after the dance Gonzo popped up between two judges and blew his horn! It looked like Gonzo was talking to the judges but the microphones didn't pick it up.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just saw this on Twitter! Too funny! Hopefully it'll be on YouTube soon!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I missed the whole thing because of a stupid fire drill before the performance, that was SO unfair! I was so mad after the fact that I found out they danced the Quickstep to The Muppet Show theme. It better be on YouTube, I wanna see it so bad now!

Although it appeared to me that Aaron was supposed to be Kermit and Karina was Miss Piggy.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I saw this. It was cute. Yeah you couldn't hear Gonzo at all which was disappointing. I was able to hear enough though that it was Dave Goelz but between everyone cheering, etc. you couldn't really hear him. I thought the Muppet Show dance by Aaron was horrendous lol

zns

Reaction score
It's a shame that Gonzo and Animal didn't get too much time to talk with everyone, but it was still a wonderful perfomance from what I saw. Certainly a better appearance than AGT. :concern::halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
We get an announced appearance, and Gonzo doesn't show up...

We get no notice, and he does pop up...

Well, that's Gonzo for you. Probably got the wrong show.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Gonzo and Animal appeared on Dancing with the Stars tonight during Aaron Carter's performance. Aaron danced to the Muppet Show theme song. Animal interrupted the band at the beginning to do a drum solo and after the dance Gonzo popped up between two judges and blew his horn! It looked like Gonzo was talking to the judges but the microphones didn't pick it up.
Oh my i can not belive i missed this of course i have not watched dancing with the stars since 07 season :embarrassed:. i hope that this on Youtube soon so i can see it . I love it when the muppets gust star on anything .