Gonzo and Animal on Dancing with the Stars

MWoO

Reaction score
Wow, Gonzo in a purple tux! And not the same purple tux from his youtube video. I wonder if he will be in his new purple tux on the season 4 DVD set menus screens.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow! If this doesn't say that Disney wants the Muppets around I don't know what does. I'm not a Dancing with the Stars fan, but this is a big ratings compliment.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow! If this doesn't say that Disney wants the Muppets around I don't know what does. I'm not a Dancing with the Stars fan, but this is a big ratings compliment.
Agreed whole-heartedly! Amazing that Gonzo still fits in that tux after thirty years and lots of... erm... surgery! :concern:

:smile: More Muppets Please! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just found one of the Youtube videos, and all I can say is "Cute." I greatly dislike these sort of shows (I admit to sort of watching it when Cliff Clavin was on), but this is a cute little way to get them back in the public eye.

And Gonzo and Animal too! Steve or no Steve, Kermit appearances were starting to get predictable as the tides. Gonzo even did his horn blowing segment (He says "See you next year for a booster"- as in a booster shot- or something like that if you couldn't hear him).

APRena

Reaction score
Although it appeared to me that Aaron was supposed to be Kermit and Karina was Miss Piggy.
Yeah, I noticed that when Samantha was talking to someone else, although I immediately thought the Wizard of Oz. After the dance she asked Karina about it and she pretty much confirmed that was the inspiration for the costumes. I missed Animal's solo. :frown: He's one of my favorites. :halo:

As for the dance, there were pretty unconventional music selections the entire night, Shall We Dance had a weird tempo for the quickstep... that dance just seemed off to me and Kathy Ireland is terrible anyway. :rolleyes: Aaron Carter is one of the better ones and their dance was good, if not just amusing because of the Muppets!