Muppet Pook-a-Looz

dmoss

Reaction score
Update: Looks like they've pushed that full date back to Spring of this year, per the Pook-A-Looz Twitter page. However, they've got a website, boasting, "Coming Soon!" and have released more at Toys R Us. So far they have:

Keychains ($7.99):
Mickey
Minnie
Tinkerbell
Snow White
Cheshire Cat
Eeyore

10"-12" Plush ($12.99):
Mickey
Minnie
Tinkerbell
Snow White
Dopey

There are also bracelets, necklaces, purses, T-Shirts, and journals. They're really aiming toward the tween market with these, so I'll feel a bit awkward buying Fozzie when they come out, but you can bet I'll be buying him! :embarrassed:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was just at the Disney Store in New Orleans (And I'm starting to wonder if that's the only one in this state. :sympathy:) last weekend and they had some of these. They had Alice and the Cheshire Cat :smile:flirt:smile: and I remember a regular (absolutely adorable) White Rabbit plush but possibly one of these also. :excited: But that was pretty much it, none of the Muppets.

dmoss

Reaction score
Well, it's nice to know that the series is getting exposed, at least! We have no Disney Stores in our area...I'm so jealous! Do they have very much Muppet stuff?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Well, it's nice to know that the series is getting exposed, at least! We have no Disney Stores in our area...I'm so jealous! Do they have very much Muppet stuff?
Well, New Orleans isn't really in my area, but it's close enough to go shopping every month or two. As far as Muppet merchandise, last weekend they had a water bottle, a beach towel, one of the comics, a notebook/diary, and a desk set with things like pencils and a small notepad.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really hope these guys come out soon. I want these things even more now after I saw the Snow White ones. And I really am digging that Oogie Boogie too. Really, money permitting, I may jst get more than just the Muppets. i really hope these get made into some sort of plastic figurine collection somehow.

dmoss

Reaction score
That would be so cool! I really dig the design of these things...it's completely lovable, and dare I say...a little twisted?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Oh, by the way, guys, I saw a Minnie Mouse one at a Toys R Us last weekend or so, but, once again, no Muppets.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the muppet pook-a-looz will be available? I want all the muppet ones: kermit, animal, etc.
In response to the individual about the disney store in Louisiana, YES, there is only one disney store in Louisiana.

dmoss

Reaction score
Still no word...I sent a message to the Twitter page, but never heard anything back. I sure hope they didn't just abandon the Muppet ones; I was really looking forward to them!